Windows 10: Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist

Discus and support Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! In Windows Security settings, Device security, Core isolation, I can not activate Memory Integrity because of following driver:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allnicknamestaken, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist

Hi! In Windows Security settings, Device security, Core isolation, I can not activate Memory Integrity because of following driver: wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies Import date: 5/15/2022 Driver date: 11/30/2017 Driver version: 1.2.0.0 Published name: oem20.inf I found this thread on WD forum with the first posts from Lee7 matching my problem almost perfectly, and well described. https://community.wd.com/t/unable-to-enable-core-isolation-memory-integrity-due-to-western-digital-driver-windows-10-2004/252131/3 There are more threads but they all seem to include that WD SES DEV

:)

allnicknamestaken, Aug 31, 2022
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Aug 31, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Aug 31, 2022
  4. yahanna Win User

Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, Aug 31, 2022
Thema:

Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist

1. Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist - Similar Threads - activate Memory Integrity

2. I can not open Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open Memory Integrity: I'm using Windows 11 and whenever I try to open memory integrity but the dialog says you have incompatible drivers when then I click look for incompatible drivers I can not see anything in that section. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. I can not open Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open Memory Integrity: I'm using Windows 11 and whenever I try to open memory integrity but the dialog says you have incompatible drivers when then I click look for incompatible drivers I can not see anything in that section. How can I fix this problem?...
  4. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  5. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  6. Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist

Can not activate Memory Integrity, with a twist: Hi! In Windows Security settings, Device security, Core isolation, I can not activate Memory Integrity because of following driver: wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies Import date: 5/15/2022 Driver date: 11/30/2017 Driver version: 1.2.0.0 Published name:...
  7. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity: Does anyone know how to turn back memory integrity back on? The "Incompatable Driver" is BrUsbSib.sys Brother oem21.inf This is the first time this ever happened to my laptop my OS is Windows 11 if thats important and I already uninstalled the brother iprint program it was...
  8. Memory integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory integrity: Memory integrity cannot be started : there may be an incompatibility on your device although that I turned it on before and it was just fine but now I cant turn it on how to solve this problem ?...
  9. Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity: I am a strong believer of windows security so I always keep the memory integrity turned on. It was turned on until I rechecked it yesterday just to find out that it somehow got turned off. I tried turning it on again but a message appeared "memory integrity cannot be started....
  10. memory integrity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory integrity: When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen. Because this happens??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/memory-integrity/3975a992-b0a7-4645-aa18-b4efa1640dc5