Windows 10: Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset

Discus and support Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got some problem after i tried to extend my harddisk. When i restart my laptop, it just repeatly diagnose and ask for restart or troubleshoot. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KikaNurani, May 2, 2020.

1. Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset

I got some problem after i tried to extend my harddisk. When i restart my laptop, it just repeatly diagnose and ask for restart or troubleshoot. I tried to go with restart at 1st but it didnt work. I tried again with troubleshoot then use command promt to try fix if there is an error registry but still not worked. And last there is an option i havent tried thats is "Reset". I tried it and i choose to reset my laptop. After reset, i finally can access my windows but my app is gone so i thought its reainstalling my OS by it self when i choose reset. But when i checked, yes every application has been deleted except Asus Aplication and MS Office. After that i found my windows isnt active. All i know, when i bought my laptop the seller is the one who activate my laptop and installing an app that i need, i didnt receive any CD/ DVD to install an original Windows 10. But on the back of my laptop there is a hologram sticker of windows 10. The one thats been installed on my laptop is Windows 10 Home Single Core. How can i get my activation code again?

:)

KikaNurani, May 2, 2020
  2. Paawan Win User

Windows 10 activation problem after factory reset. Error 0xC004C003

Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset [​IMG]

See the windows is activated. And this is the screen which asks the product key. I can only skip this step if I boot from the dvd and select the clean install option.

"slmg /ato" returns Activating Windows core single language edition (a string of numbers and alphabets)
    Product activated successfully.

Paawan, May 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2020
  4. Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset

Why is start menu not working on single core CPU and sometimes work on dual core?

• When did you first encounter the issue?
      • It has been like that forever for single core CPU. The dual core seems to have the problem now that the Windows Anniversary update.
    • Have you made changes on both devices prior to the incident?
      • No.
    • May we know the make and model of the affected devices?
      • It is a custom built from microcenter that has all the specs need to run windows 100.
    • Which Windows version and build the devices are running? Type winver in the search bar and press Enter to find out.
      • version 1703 OS built 15063.250
    • Did you encounter any error messages on both devices while trying to launch Cortana?
      • No error message. It does not start at all. Only option for single core was to use classic start menu.

Confused_buf, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset

1. Can not activate my Windows 10 Home Single Core after reset - Similar Threads - activate Home Single

2. Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language: Good day everyone.I need help please.I got a computer from a friend and the windows was not activated. When I run the troubleshoot by the product key, it says my windows is Windows 10 Home Single Language and Professional is installed. How do I get this fixed. I tried looking...
  3. Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language: Good day everyone.I need help please.I got a computer from a friend and the windows was not activated. When I run the troubleshoot by the product key, it says my windows is Windows 10 Home Single Language and Professional is installed. How do I get this fixed. I tried looking...
  4. Windows 10 home single language activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home single language activation: I recently ran windows activation troubleshooter because my pc kept saying windows was not activated. once i ran troubleshooter it shows this. What should i do?. Should i click activate ?. will i lose my files?. how long will it take?...
  5. failed to activate my windows 10 Home single language

failed to activate my windows 10 Home single language: Hello every one, I bought a product key from a third party seller, to activate my windows 10, somehow it doesn't activate at all. Did I make a mistake buying a product key?..should I ask for a refund?...
  6. Cannot activate Preinstalled Windows 10 Home Single Language after resetting my PC

Cannot activate Preinstalled Windows 10 Home Single Language after resetting my PC: I have a preinstalled windows 10 home Single Language on brand new Lenovo ideapad320. After I reset my PC using the feature on Settings, I am getting a message to activate Windows. I tried to activate under settings but I am getting this message " we cant activate Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Home Single Language Activation

Windows 10 Home Single Language Activation: I have a genuine Windows 10 Home Single Language product key can I use it to activateWindows 10 Home Single Language onWindows 10 Home? Or is there any way of activating it using digital license I have that too....
  8. Activating Windows 10 Home for Single Language

Activating Windows 10 Home for Single Language: Hello! Previously I have been using laptop that I upgraded from 8 to 10so I assume I own digital license of Windows 10, but now I cant activate the license on my new PC. I dont have much money right nowPC was a gift from a family and buying new license for 145€ is not an...
  9. activation of my windows 10 home single language

activation of my windows 10 home single language: i was trying to activate my windows 10 home single language using the cmd command operating it as the administrator and they tell me that there is a error in getting my original product key..so I need your help before the expiry of my windows.my windows is up to date...
  10. Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home?

Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home?: Hi! I would like to ask if Windows 10 Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home? I'm planning to install my previous OS (which is the Windows 10 Core Single Language) from Windows 10 Pro. What media creation tool should I use? Thanks :)...