Windows 10: Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board

Discus and support Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I try to figure out my product key before changing my mother board(and many parts). in device specification my product ID : 003**-*****-*****-*****.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RattanakaweeThephawong, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board

I try to figure out my product key before changing my mother board(and many parts).
    in device specification my product ID : 003**-*****-*****-*****.

But when I enter this after newly installed of windows 10. I got this

Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board d485d0e3-4889-4e57-8594-8eeb4ea2022f?upload=true.png

Then I try to search my Microsoft mail for product key. I found purchase confirmation but no product key only purchase number.

I try to link my Microsoft account hoping that it will automatically activate. but still doesn't work.

This is how it looks.

Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board ec8be190-93e6-4648-b27d-a32f3813c32e?upload=true.png

I tried online service but I don't understand much for my accent and phone agent were huge different.
    last thing I heard is please don't worry much blah blah … online. Then she gone.

:)

RattanakaweeThephawong, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Changed mother board cant activate windows

I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated.

joeperuski, Nov 5, 2019
  4. pvkr Win User

Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board

MOTHER BOARD CHANGED, HOW TO RE-ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 PRO

Respected All,

Recently i changed my mother board, how to re-activate windows 10 pro.

pvkr, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board

1. Can not activate window 10 home edition after change mother board - Similar Threads - activate window home

2. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change: i had to change out my motherboard and i can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change. can i move the key to the new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-after-mother-board-change/74c1b20f-91bd-478d-b101-03a29dbf3266
  3. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change: i had to change out my motherboard and i can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change. can i move the key to the new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-after-mother-board-change/74c1b20f-91bd-478d-b101-03a29dbf3266
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  6. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  7. changing mother board

changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  8. activation of product key after changing mother board

activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem after changing mother board

Windows 10 activation problem after changing mother board: I have HP dv6 laptop which came with pre installed windows 7 oem license. I upgraded it to windows 10 home ed using free program service.Recently, motherboard failed so i bought " used" motherboard.But now i am unable to activate windows using trouble shooter (and selecting...
  10. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....