Windows 10: Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer

Discus and support Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed Windows 10 on new PC and can not activate licence. I had original licence that I got from DreamSpark when Windows 8 came out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SlavkoIlic, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer

Hello,

I just installed Windows 10 on new PC and can not activate licence. I had original licence that I got from DreamSpark when Windows 8 came out. Later, I updated my operating system as soon as some updated comes out.

I hope that I have digital licence, because for some reason I can not access DreamSpark. My account was probably removed by school after I graduated. And link that I have in email is no longer active.

So, I need help with activation.

:)

SlavkoIlic, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer

Andre Da Costa, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer

1. Can Not Activate Windows 10 On New Computer - Similar Threads - Activate Computer

2. My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.: The Windows 10 is fairly new to me. I am overwhelmed by the "Actyivate my License" notes that are in front of everything every 2 minutes or so.program My computer guru spent an hour or so trying to make this computer program understand that it is new, and I paid good money...
  3. Office activation problems on newly updated (Win7 to Win10) computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office activation problems on newly updated (Win7 to Win10) computers: TLDR - 1) we have computers with Office 2013 installed for several years that now show activation required, and 2) the activation method available to you seems only applicable to new Office purchases, so 3) how do I get these activated? Longer version: A small office of 6...
  4. Computer won't go to sleep when a screen saver is active?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't go to sleep when a screen saver is active?: Having a hard time with this one. I installed a screen saver I like last night and now my system won't go to sleep after 10 minutes. I have the screen saver to come on after 5 minutes. I went to all my power settings in control panel and everything seems to be correct after a...
  5. How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?

How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?: My computer died. I got a new motherboard and cpu, downloaded and installed win10pro. When I tried to activate using my win7pro upgrade product key, it didn't activate. Tried logging into my Microsoft account, that didn't work either. How can I get this activated?...
  6. How can I change my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active...: How can I edit my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active battery? Because of this , It then goes to sleep at multiple times a day because of false low battery alerts?...
  7. How would I keep my offline Windows 10 Enterprise-computers activated?

How would I keep my offline Windows 10 Enterprise-computers activated?: Hi, I have hundreds of computers running genuine versions of Windows 10 Enterprise but due to them not being allowed under any circumstances to reach the Internet, they are now starting to say "Windows is not genuine" one after another. If I understand correctly, am I able...
  8. My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on...: My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on it or when idle. I checked the System Event Log at the time when it occurred and saw Event 524, Kernel-Power "Critical Battery Trigger Met". Details show: -<Event...
  9. How to activate Windows Live Mail on a new computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to activate Windows Live Mail on a new computer?: Just got a new computer. On the old computer we had Windows Live Mail for our email. I can't seem to make it work on our new computer.' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-live-mail-on-a-new/a983ccc8-703d-4144-8dfa-cef572a3c75b
  10. Activating Windows 10 after swapping hard drive to different computer

Activating Windows 10 after swapping hard drive to different computer: I had the hard drive with Windows 10 from my previous computer put in my current computer. The product key for Windows 10 doesn't work and I get error code 0x803FA067. I've several times. Any solutions or do I have to buy a new product key?...