Windows 10: Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP

Discus and support Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I can't activate my windows 10 pro N. I have a key for windows 10 pro. Two days ago I contacted the support center in Thailand but she wants me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kantapat.phak, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP

Hi,

I can't activate my windows 10 pro N. I have a key for windows 10 pro. Two days ago I contacted the support center in Thailand but she wants me to contact microsoft support. I know that this 10 pro N model is only in Europe. The important issue that cannot be re-install is that this computer have to release of the software license and it will have to pay fees if system id has change. What should I do next? please help.

:)

Kantapat.phak, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 25, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP

1. Can not Activate windows 10 pro N by using activate Key for windows 10 proFPP - Similar Threads - Activate pro using

2. Window's 10 Pro N activation can be possible from windows 8 Pro with same activation key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window's 10 Pro N activation can be possible from windows 8 Pro with same activation key...: Hi, My self Nazeer, i have official windows 8 activation key. Since i have notified with windows 10 upgrade notification several times, recently i changed my pc to it. While upgrading i have noted my previous windows activation key, later i got to know that with my old...
  3. Windows 10 pro N Product key activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro N Product key activation: The laptop had a servicing . And they installed Windows 10 pro N . Four-five months passed … Since yester night it's prompting that my windows license is gonna expire soon and it's telling to activate . And from then , the operating system is not working properly too . I...
  4. Can you use a Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows 10 Pro N?

Can you use a Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows 10 Pro N?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro N installed, but before I activate it, can you use a Windows 10 Pro key? I live in Canada, and read that Windows 10 Pro N was created for Europe. Do you need to buy a Windows 10 Pro N key specifically? If so, where do you buy it? ― Thanks....
  5. windows 10 pro n activation

windows 10 pro n activation: How can I solve windows 10 pro n activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-activation/f8ea1ea8-1307-4ffd-81df-b567497ed644
  6. Windows 10 Pro N not activate key for PC

Windows 10 Pro N not activate key for PC: it's very good windows 10 for my and very good for you! Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-not-activate-key-for-pc/16cbb9ee-64d1-47d4-a9b5-45e72176aada
  7. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

Windows 10 Pro N Activation: Computer says that Windows is not activated. Says "We Can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again..." Error code: 0xC004F074 Doesn't make any...
  8. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N: I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error 0x004f050...
  9. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

Windows 10 Pro N Activation: I recently downloaded a copy of the windows 10 iso from the microsoft website and chose to install Windows 10 Pro N. My issue at this point is trying to get it activated. I've bought activation keys but they refuse to work. Is the activation of this version of Windows region...
  10. Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues

Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues: I'll try to keep this short and sweet! i originally upgraded from windows 7. Did a downgrade, the downgrade broke my pc so i REINSTALLED. This time reinstalling off of a custom win 10 setup i put on a usb. I was able to activate windows 10 at the time. But recently had yet...