Windows 10: Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...

Discus and support Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on network work OK. This happens on this computer for any user, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by W_ValentaValenta, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...

Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on network work OK.

This happens on this computer for any user, any browser, any site.

Is there a setting or service that could cause this or possibly a virus?

:)

W_ValentaValenta, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Can't add items to Shopping Cart with IE11 or other browsers

I am currently using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11. Any attempt to add an item to my shopping cart results in the message "shopping cart is empty". I have tried other browsers with the same result. How do I fix this before I go nuts?

[Original title: Transactions]

Peter Morris 050, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...

Shopping Cart Help

Hey hey! I havn't been here very often since May. Btw, thanks for everyone that helped me build my computer my evaluating the specs. I am quite happy with it. I still lurk around the game clubhouses part of the forum.

So I am starting a online store. The online store involves selling anime figures and merchandise that I will be importing from Japan and from local wholesalers as well. In this business, there are a lot of pre-ordering. There are 4-8 new pre-order products each day.

My friend helped me build a site using Zen Cart for 500 USD (I paid him 100USD so far). It is 85% done, besides some aesthetic changes to the store front. My problem is that Zen Cart has no pre-ordering capabilities and has no extensions or plug-ins to can do preordering as well. My friend did not have experience working with implementing preorders for front end and back end of a store. I began looking at other shopping carts and its extensions to see if there is something I can use for pretty much a pre-order based business. In many forums and communities for many shopping carts offer only jury rigged solutions that is impractical for a business I am starting.

For Example: A Customer checks out with 1 in-stock item, 1 pre-order item that is coming out in MAR 2013 and 1 pre-order item that is coming out in JUN 2013. Currently, my shopping cart charges the customer for the order and shipping for all three items right when the customer check out. As you can see, there is a problem. Shipping rates to ship 3 items at once is different than shipping 3 items at 3 separate times.

The closest cart + extension was Magento, but it specifically said that the extension can only charge once.

--

I'd like for customers to be only be charged for in-stock items (and charged, not charged until later date, or partially charged for pre-order items) and only shipping for the in-stock items. When the pre-order item arrives and ready to ship, I can send them an invoice asking for money for shipping or paying the remaining balance on the item.

I'd like the back-end of the shopping cart to easily manage the shipping aspect for pre-orders. Like when an item is ready to ship, I can search and see all orders containing that item. Basically I want to be able to combine and split orders based on when items are released for a certain customer or order. I can mass email customers to ask for shipping money for the item that is ready to be shipped.

--

I'm trying to build a site that is like
    http://www.hobbyfan.com/
    or
    http://www.otacute.com/

My site is a little bit plain, but the aesthetics are being worked on
    http://marginofero.com/

I am looking for suggestion, help or even hire someone who can add pre-order related functionality to the shopping cart system. Should I build from scratch with someone more knowledgeable? Are there any suggestions for a shopping cart that can do what I need?

alucard13mmfmj, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...

1. Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on... - Similar Threads - add items shopping

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11: I am having trouble loading any Google sites in any browser Chrome, Edge on my laptop Dell, Windows 11. I have tried clearing browsing history, cookies, cache, etc. All of my Google apps work fine on my phone, so I have to assume it has something to do with my computer....
  5. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  6. Shopping cart empty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Shopping cart empty: Hi. I cannot buy anything on microsoft store. When I select a product the shopping cart is empty. I have tried with different products and it happens the same. Thanks....
  7. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.: This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question is, is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser: I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not upload documents to my school turn in website either unless I drag the file. When I go to browse to locate the file I wish to...
  9. Spyware Alert! Be on the lookout for any Spyware sites on other browsers!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spyware Alert! Be on the lookout for any Spyware sites on other browsers!: "Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari" are now on my Quarantined List for supporting Spyware on their browsers which Ad Block Plus can find those Spyware sites, all thanks to Ad Block Plus. Five hundred+ of the websites are infected with Spyware on these three named...
  10. Can't use any other browser than Edge.

Can't use any other browser than Edge.: Hey guys! everything was fine with windows 10 since the beginning , except since last week. I cant connect to the internet with chrome or any other application using the internet ( steam, league of legends etc). I did some research but couldn't find something that worked....