Windows 10: Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

Discus and support Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello , When i try to Add my account to Windows, It ask for my Microsoft Account email. So input that, then it asks for authentication on my phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B.N. Berrevoets, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

Hello ,

When i try to Add my account to Windows, It ask for my Microsoft Account email.

So input that, then it asks for authentication on my phone. It says every thing is ok.

Then i click on the OK button, then again ask for authentication, and again and again.....

When i just close the window, it looks the account is added.

Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store 8aec7831-52b7-4876-87bd-736824a5fa4c?upload=true.png

But if i can the "microsoftaccounts.diagcab" Trouble shooter i get...

Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store ca6af7e8-2a54-4eef-862e-b88af7e34f56?upload=true.png

In the app store when i try to login, the same problem accept that it do not add an account to it.

On the web site for microsoft account, i can login without a problem.

Please Help.

Kind regards,

Bert Berrevoets.

:)

B.N. Berrevoets, Apr 2, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

1. Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store - Similar Threads - Add Microsoft Account

2. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.: so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit sign in it then loads for like half a second and then just takes me back to to the sign in bit asking for my password again, no...
  3. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.: so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit sign in it then loads for like half a second and then just takes me back to to the sign in bit asking for my password again, no...
  4. Can't add Microsoft account, store dosn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add Microsoft account, store dosn't open: Hi,Have problem with store, when try start it just close. Also when try add new Microsoft account get error - 0x80190001Update work correctly, i can check an get updates. Windows activated Asus laptop with licence windows 10 and upgraded to 11 ....
  5. How to add a second personal account to the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to add a second personal account to the microsoft store?: I have 2 accounts, one is my main and the other is the one I used to use but still use it for Xbox live and I also own a few games on it. I can use that second account for Xbox live on my pc but can't use it for the Microsoft store since I can only add a work or school...
  6. Why can I not add a Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can I not add a Microsoft Account?: I want to have my PC linked to my Microsoft account so that I can use the M Store amongst other things, but when I attempt to do so start > [user] > change account settings > Sign in with a Microsoft account instead it, rather than letting me sign in, shows the message "...
  7. Can I add a local account to Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I add a local account to Microsoft Store?: Hi there, I recently switched from Microsoft account to a local account, but with the same email address .There is no issue with that as I have removed my Microsoft account from my device , but the Microsoft store app still shows my old 'Microsoft' account and I would like...
  8. Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a...
  9. Add another account to windows store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add another account to windows store?: I have games on two separate microsoft accounts, and because there doesn't seem to be a way to merge the accounts is there a way for me add my second account to the store so I don't have to relog into windows every time I want to play my games?...
  10. Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store: How to: Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store How to Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child to Shop at Microsoft Store One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family...