Windows 10: Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Discus and support Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MeenaMIndu, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not upload documents to my school turn in website either unless I drag the file. When I go to browse to locate the file I wish to upload as soon as I click the file I want to upload the window stops responding (not responding) and I have to shut down the browser. I have tried turning off the firewall, I have tried running DISM scanhealth and restorehealth, I have tried in safe mode. Nothing is working. I need this for school please someone give me a solution!!

:)

MeenaMIndu, Feb 10, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

1. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser - Similar Threads - attach upload file

2. Can't download files using any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download files using any browser: Windows 10 Pro, OS build 19041.685 Following the most recent Windows update I am unable to download files of more than a few megabytes using any internet browser - I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I have no third party antivirus or security software installed, I have...
  3. Screen flickers and goes black when using any web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickers and goes black when using any web browser: Ok, new computer, i9 10900K processor, ASUS prime Z490 board, GEFORCE 3080, Windows Pro OS. I keep getting a flickering black screen when I open any internet browser have tried Opera, IE, Edge, and Google. I've reinstalled my OS, updated video drivers several times, and...
  4. Cannot use the file explorer through any browser

Cannot use the file explorer through any browser: This has been an issue for over a month now for me. I first noticed it when I was trying to submit a file on my college website, as soon as the file explorer opened, it froze up and after a few seconds crashed. I thought it was just a Google Chrome issue at first and tried...
  5. Any browser wont upload anything

Any browser wont upload anything: Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from a site, nothing happens. Usually there is a box for file upload but nothing .....
  6. Cant upload any files or attachments

Cant upload any files or attachments: I have a Dell XPS laptop, running windows 10. For some reason, no matter what browser I use, I cannot attach files to email or upload files to anything. It just spins and spins, then says it cant upload. I tried at home and at work. Not sure what to do next?...
  7. Any Concerns Using a Russian Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Any Concerns Using a Russian Browser?: With secure browsing in mind, I've been experimenting with various browsers that are advertised to offer good security in the Internet. I'm currently trying Yandex, which is Russian designed. Knowing how adept the Russians are, do you think I should have any concerns about...
  8. Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser: Just updated to Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive because the old one with Windows 7 was going bad. It was compatible and everything was fine. This has been absolute hell for my business when I get on the internet on any browser the computer locks up, first the screen then...
  9. Cannot use keyboard in any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot use keyboard in any browser: We just updated our windows 7 laptop with windows 10. When we open Edge or Chrome, we cannot use keyboard to type anything either in search window or address bar. Browsers are also very slow to respond or freeze. Any idea what is happening? We can type in control panel search...
  10. BSOD when using any browser

BSOD when using any browser: I recently bought a HP Probook and within days I started getting BSOD - I had it replaced by HP and the same model replacement is now also giving BSOD. I deliberately didn't install anything on it apart from Chrome. I'm getting BSOD all the time now when browsing - it doesn't...