Windows 10: can not boot to W10

Discus and support can not boot to W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I booted my laptop and there was no WIFI connection. I did some troubleshooting with connection and nothing. Then I rebooted the laptop and no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frozensun, Jul 22, 2020.

1. frozensun Win User

can not boot to W10

I booted my laptop and there was no WIFI connection.
    I did some troubleshooting with connection and nothing.
    Then I rebooted the laptop and no matter if I turn it on or reboot I get screen with message preparing automatic repair,and Automatic Repair Welcome Screen.
    How do I exit from this and boor normally like first time I turned on laptop?

:)

frozensun, Jul 22, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

can not boot to W10

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

can not boot to W10

1. can not boot to W10 - Similar Threads - boot W10

2. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...: Hi Greg,This post carries on from my last Question at...What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? And Greg was the guy who helped last timeIt's been a while since my last post, but I now have the following problem, which I hope you can help me with. This is...
  3. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...: Hi Greg,This post carries on from my last Question at...What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? And Greg was the guy who helped last timeIt's been a while since my last post, but I now have the following problem, which I hope you can help me with. This is...
  4. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. W10 does not load after cloning a double boot system

W10 does not load after cloning a double boot system: I had a PC with W10 and W8 andafter I cloned the SSDI have the OS choosing screen with both of themW8 works but W10 shows only black screen with mouse cursorno login screen, no reaction to Ctrl-Alt-Del In W8 I see that the system disk is C: but it is last one, goes after the...
  6. W10 does not load after cloning a double boot system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 does not load after cloning a double boot system: I had a PC with W10 and W8 andafter I cloned the SSDI have the OS choosing screen with both of themW8 works but W10 shows only black screen with mouse cursorno login screen, no reaction to Ctrl-Alt-Del In W8 I see that the system disk is C: but it is last one, goes after the...
  7. W10 does not load after cloning a double boot system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10: Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10 HOW TO CHOOSE e.g. Windows 10 and PROCEED TO SYSTEM RESTORATION without affecting the other Windows 11????...
  9. Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10

Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10: Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10 HOW TO CHOOSE e.g. Windows 10 and PROCEED TO SYSTEM RESTORATION without affecting the other Windows 11????...
  10. Dual-boot PC - w11 or w10 - Restore PC to a Restore Point in w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade