Windows 10: Can not cast to my Chrome Cast

Discus and support Can not cast to my Chrome Cast in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've recently gotten an issue where when I try to cast to my CC its doesn't detect the device, it says "No devices found". I tired contacting Google,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MochaPS, Feb 29, 2020.

1. MochaPS Win User

Can not cast to my Chrome Cast

I've recently gotten an issue where when I try to cast to my CC its doesn't detect the device, it says "No devices found". I tired contacting Google, they told me to contact the manufacturer, I contacted Asus they told me to contact Microsoft, now I'm here.. Some things i've tried are factory resetting the chrome cast and casting from other devices, I can cast from my phone and my mac book, but not my laptop.

:)

MochaPS, Feb 29, 2020

2. Cast To Device in Chrome

Hello! I have Cast To Device Problem. I realy like the Microsoft Edge Cast To Device. I don't have Chromecast, but I have Panasonic Smart TV and I can cast from ME but I can't cast from Google Chrome!

IvoTabakov, Feb 29, 2020
  3. chrome cast

what are chances windows 10 will let us get chrome cast?

uteweatherman, Feb 29, 2020
  4. S_and_S Win User

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

(You know that Chromecast only works with the Chrome browser, right? I'm sure you already know that, but just in case ...)

It's easy to cast a single photo from your Pictures folder, but if you want to cast more than a single photo you'll have to cast from the Google Photos website.

Casting a single photo is easy because Chromecast can cast tabs. Simply open a photo in a tab and cast that tab.

To cast from Google Photos:

• On Chrome, go to photos.google.com.
    • Click View > Cast...
    • Select your Chromecast
    • To stop casting, click View > Cast... > Stop casting.

S_and_S, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not cast to my Chrome Cast - Similar Threads - cast Chrome Cast

2. I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display: Warm GreetingsI have tried with no success to troubleshoot why my Alienware x15 R2 laptop with windows 11 can easily share the display with chrome cast via wireless but not via the multi display option to connect to a wireless display as it says no displays were found which...
  3. I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display: Warm GreetingsI have tried with no success to troubleshoot why my Alienware x15 R2 laptop with windows 11 can easily share the display with chrome cast via wireless but not via the multi display option to connect to a wireless display as it says no displays were found which...
  4. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  5. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  6. Casting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Casting.: My computer has been changed to NBN. Normally I do not have a problem casting from my PC to my TV. Normally a message would say casting to Family Room no2.. The appropriate Wi-Fi connect password was recognised. Today when I wanted to cast to "Stan" I received a message...
  7. Using chrome cast to extend my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using chrome cast to extend my screen: Hi, yesterday i managed to extend my screen so i could use my tv’s chromecast as an “extra screen” by going onto settings, clicking display, clicking detect and then it would come up saying no screen detected but would have a box with ‘screen 1’ ie my laptop screen and...
  8. casting

casting: cast using chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting/5a0359d9-0f48-4516-90c4-f0bf858a885f
  9. CAST

CAST: CAN YOU CST TO TV AND WATCH NETFLIX AND STILL PLAY GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast/2e9d5582-2944-4569-8db9-8125ec930ac6
  10. Google Cast is now built-in to Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Cast is now built-in to Chrome: Two years ago we launched Google Cast, an extension for Chrome that allowed you to show content from your favorite websites on the best screen in your home — your TV — using Chromecast. Whether watching your favorite show on Netflix, or sharing a photo slideshow at a family...