Windows 10: Can not click on anything

Discus and support Can not click on anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I can't click on anything on the desktop, when I restart explorer.exe it solves the issue for a while but then it comes back again. Any ideas on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flain1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/Flain1 Win User

Can not click on anything

So I can't click on anything on the desktop, when I restart explorer.exe it solves the issue for a while but then it comes back again. Any ideas on a permanent fix for this ?

submitted by /u/Flain1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flain1, Jun 22, 2020

2. Can click anything on lockscreen

Hi,

We have here a thread My desktop seems locked. I can't click on anything related to
    your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by A. User and
    Imran Chand.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Can not click on anything

What is in the box of a Gigabyte 9800GTX+

can you suggest anything from the list

<<Onafets>>, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Can not click on anything

1. Can not click on anything - Similar Threads - click anything

2. In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.: Hi, so previously my laptop has been blocked by BitLocker which required me to insert the recovery key. It didn't allow me to do that, but then I used other methods to access back my laptop. However, when I finally can normally access the windows, I noticed my Windows...
  3. In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my Lock Screen, I can't get the Enter PIN display, clicking "Sign In" doesn't do anything.: Hi, so previously my laptop has been blocked by BitLocker which required me to insert the recovery key. It didn't allow me to do that, but then I used other methods to access back my laptop. However, when I finally can normally access the windows, I noticed my Windows...
  4. My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...: after installing a new windows update i am now unable to see my taskbar. When i hover over it my curser starts loading, when i click my windows key nothing happens so i am unable to do anything, most of my apps are not even loading and nothing happens when i click on them...
  5. My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...

My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...: after installing a new windows update i am now unable to see my taskbar. When i hover over it my curser starts loading, when i click my windows key nothing happens so i am unable to do anything, most of my apps are not even loading and nothing happens when i click on them...
  6. Can't click on taskbar and anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  7. Can't click on taskbar and anything

Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  8. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...: Not sure what could have happened, but left clicking the icon won't bring up the volume bar, or will take minutes before it happens. Trying to get to the volume access causes the program to stay in the loading position indefinitely. Running windows 10, by the way....
  9. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...: Not sure what could have happened, but left clicking the icon won't bring up the volume bar, or will take minutes before it happens. Trying to get to the volume access causes the program to stay in the loading position indefinitely. Running windows 10, by the way....
  10. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...