Windows 10: Can not complete reset windows

Discus and support Can not complete reset windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all, thanks in advance for your help, I have a serious problem with my pc. windows 10 Starting it it suddenly tried to fix an error and since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EUSONEU, Aug 16, 2020.

1. EUSONEU Win User

Can not complete reset windows

Dear all, thanks in advance for your help,

I have a serious problem with my pc. windows 10

Starting it it suddenly tried to fix an error and since it could not fix it, it lead me to the recovery page.

I tried and failed

1. Repair Startup

2. I could boot in Safemode it worked and stopped default boot and services *I could not disable all*

3. Chckdsk

and

4. tried a reset saving personal files

it seemed that it would work but the Driver verifier stopped the installation. I disabled it with cmd but it did not help and I am back where the problem started.

I have a safety startup copy in a usb.

Any suggestion?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and help.

Thank you all!

:)

EUSONEU, Aug 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can not complete reset windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not complete reset windows - Similar Threads - complete reset

2. I completed a Factory Reset, I couldnt sign into my windows profile and then I couldnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I completed a Factory Reset, I couldnt sign into my windows profile and then I couldnt...: Hello. I have recently Reset my PC through the Windows settings.The Reset was successful until I tried signing into my windows profile. It was showing an error saying “The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. This profile cannot be loaded.” I kept trying to sign in while...
  3. I completed a Factory Reset, I couldnt sign into my windows profile and then I couldnt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I completed a Factory Reset, I couldnt sign into my windows profile and then I couldnt...: Hello. I have recently Reset my PC through the Windows settings.The Reset was successful until I tried signing into my windows profile. It was showing an error saying “The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. This profile cannot be loaded.” I kept trying to sign in while...
  4. I completed a Factory Reset, I couldnt sign into my windows profile and then I couldnt...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If I do a complete reset will I go back to the old edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I do a complete reset will I go back to the old edge?: If I do a complete reset on my windows 11 Laptop, will I go back to the old Edge?Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-do-a-complete-reset-will-i-go-back-to-the-old/9c6f9ec4-fb72-42fb-923e-26c3cc41758d
  6. If I do a complete reset will I go back to the old edge?

If I do a complete reset will I go back to the old edge?: If I do a complete reset on my windows 11 Laptop, will I go back to the old Edge?Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-do-a-complete-reset-will-i-go-back-to-the-old/9c6f9ec4-fb72-42fb-923e-26c3cc41758d
  7. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...
  8. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...
  9. Disk Clean not completing when resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Clean not completing when resetting pc: Tried multiple times to reset pc ready for a sale so selecting clean disk. Keeps failing and tried troubleshooting but not overly technical so really struggling with the command prompt actions. Please help!!...
  10. Disk Clean not completing when resetting pc

Disk Clean not completing when resetting pc: Tried multiple times to reset pc ready for a sale so selecting clean disk. Keeps failing and tried troubleshooting but not overly technical so really struggling with the command prompt actions. Please help!!...