Windows 10: can not connect android to my mobile hotspot

Discus and support can not connect android to my mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i use internet cable on my laptop but i don`t have wifi in my room. that`s why i use the mobile hotspot but now my phone cant connect to the hotspot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arnaud Van Garsse, Feb 29, 2020.

1. can not connect android to my mobile hotspot

i use internet cable on my laptop but i don`t have wifi in my room. that`s why i use the mobile hotspot but now my phone cant connect to the hotspot. my phone keeps on saying that it failed to obtain IP address. i have tried a lot but nothing is working.

:)

Arnaud Van Garsse, Feb 29, 2020

2. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.

There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.

How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Feb 29, 2020
  4. can not connect android to my mobile hotspot

Mobile hotspot connected but no internet connection

I'm using Android mobile whuch having unlimited data. I would like to do run Internet on my laptop using mobile data so there is only option to start hotspot through mobile. Mobile hotspot name shows in WIFI list and connected but actually not able to
    get browsing. Hope you're clear now

SarjitSoni, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

can not connect android to my mobile hotspot

1. can not connect android to my mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - connect android mobile

2. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  3. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  4. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  6. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  7. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

8. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b