Windows 10: Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Discus and support Can not connect Blue tooth mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenniferPolkis, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem?

:)

JenniferPolkis, Nov 13, 2019

2. Connecting a blue tooth mouse

I am unable to find the blue tooth icon after upgrading to the latest version of windows 10, how do I connect a blue tooth mouse to my pc.

LakshminarayanaB N, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do?

TracyHastain, Nov 13, 2019
  4. m.e.k Win User

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

I have lost my Blue tooth mouse connection

I lost my blue tooth mouse connection. In the Blue Tooth & Other devices in Settings the Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 is shown however in the setting it says the blue tooth is off.. Also the Blue tooth and "remove device" does not high light
    to allow me to remove the device and reinstall. When I go to help, I am told to go to the action centre and turn on Blue tooth however the Bluetooth icon is not shown. When I search for the device it can not be found even though it is shown in Blureooth and
    other deices

m.e.k, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

1. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse - Similar Threads - connect Blue tooth

2. blue tooth mouse paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth mouse paired but not working: my Bluetooth mouse only works if I reboot my computer after initial cold boot. I have removed and reinstalled the mouse. After doing that, it worked. Then I turn the computer off. Then I turn the computer on and it shows the mouse is paired but it does not work. Then I...
  3. headphone blue tooth connection

headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  4. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  5. connect blue tooth sony camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect blue tooth sony camera: trying to connect by bluetooth my Sony DSC.RX10M4 camera in Windows 10 1909, but don´t find an option in devices to set it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/0d8f1bd5-5a5d-4045-8d05-3ac759fbb80a
  6. connect blue tooth sony camera

connect blue tooth sony camera: how do I connect Sony DSC-RX10M4 camera to blue tooth in windows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/bfaa7538-8529-45d5-b58f-f9f5a9938639
  7. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  8. blue tooth keyboard and mouse

blue tooth keyboard and mouse: It seems all those updates somehow killed my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse function. named bluetooth devices don't appear in the settings in devices section. Need urgentl advise...
  9. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...
  10. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef