Windows 10: Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

Discus and support Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. [Moderator Edit: Post moved into Gaming on Windows 10 to allow us to work though troubleshooting steps. Please do not move to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex_Ruiz_, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

Split from this thread. [Moderator Edit: Post moved into Gaming on Windows 10 to allow us to work though troubleshooting steps. Please do not move to another category]

Yea same thing with my PS4 I've tried everything possible for the account to link but still nothing....my xbox friends are waiting on me.

:)

Alex_Ruiz_, Dec 26, 2019

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to add a device to Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, when we sign in to a device using the Microsoft account, the device is already added to the Microsoft account. However, as you have mentioned you are unable to add the device to the Microsoft account after removing it. We would suggest you
    to try converting the account as a local account and then converting it as a Microsoft account. This should add the device to the Microsoft account. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, click on Sign in with a local account instead and follow the on-screen instructions.
    4. Once the account is converted as a local account, sign in to the account, go to settings and click on
      Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to convert the account. Once the account is converted as a Microsoft account, the device will be listed in your Microsoft account.

Meanwhile, we would like to know the following details to assist you with the Minecraft issue:

• How are you trying to install Minecraft?
    • Which edition of Minecraft are you trying to install?

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

1. Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft - Similar Threads - connect Microsoft Account

2. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  3. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  4. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft

Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft: I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft on Minecraft to my PlayStation. I'm trying to link sign back in to my Microsoft account to my PlayStation but it keeps telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PlayStation account but it's not...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?: So I purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft a year ago. My laptop's hard drive failed and I had to get a new one, so of course I lost everything backup your files people, don't be like me. I thought my Minecraft worlds, skins, realms, etc. would be saved through my...
  6. Minecraft ps4 account wont connect to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft ps4 account wont connect to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to fix it?: I cannot seem to be able to connect my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account because it always says that the account is connected to another PlayStation network even do I haven't connected the account to any other PlayStation networks and even when I make a new...
  7. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  8. Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account: hello there, I purchased minecraft for some days and im not able to connect it with my microsoft store account. what means i have to play offline all day long. is there someone who can tell me how i connect minecraft with my store account so I can play with my friends....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account: Hello, I got the game Minecraft edition bedrock so on windows 10 from my Mojang account, because I already owned the basic game. You have to enter a code to get it for free, it worked but the game linked to an old email address deleted from my microsoft account. So I...
  10. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microsoft account wont connect to my minecraft

2. how to connect microsoft account to minecraft

3. how to get minecraft dungeons without a microsoft acount

4. minecraft wont log in to my microsoft account,
  5. error connecting minecraft to microsoft account,
  6. how to connect my microsoft account to minecraft,
  7. why cant minecraft connect to my microsoft account,
  8. connect my microsoft account to my mojang account for minecraft,
  9. if i buy minecraft dungeons with my microsoft account will it connect to my mojang account,
  10. my minecraft account wont connect tomy windows account for crossplay,
  11. how do i connect my mojang account to my microsoft account,
  12. connect m y minecraft account to microsoft account,
  13. cant connect to microsoft account on minecraft,
  14. cant not connected my microsoft account,
  15. minecraft wont connect due to microsoft account