Windows 10: Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

Discus and support Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect to anything Microsoft. Windows Update, Microsoft Store Downloads, All Office software, etc. Everything else works. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinVaughn1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

I cannot connect to anything Microsoft. Windows Update, Microsoft Store Downloads, All Office software, etc. Everything else works. I have tried to uninstall all network devices and re-install drivers, reset network and all the trouble shooters. In windows explorer I get this this message: Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. b87d1315-dc49-412e-8190-45d0ba9f472c?upload=true.png

I can download and upload on all other software, just not Microsoft...

Any ideas?

:)

KevinVaughn1, Jan 11, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

1. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. - Similar Threads - connect network anything

2. Laptop cannot connect to home network but can connect to other networks/hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cannot connect to home network but can connect to other networks/hotspot: My Windows 10 Pro laptop is unable to connect to my home wifi network, despite connecting to school and hotspot networks. Other devices: laptops and my phone can all connect to my home network. I have tried a network reset, updating drivers, the troubleshooting program on...
  3. Laptop cannot connect to home network but can connect to other networks/hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop cannot connect to home network but can connect to other networks/hotspot: My Windows 10 Pro laptop is unable to connect to my home wifi network, despite connecting to school and hotspot networks. Other devices: laptops and my phone can all connect to my home network. I have tried a network reset, updating drivers, the troubleshooting program on...
  4. Laptop cannot connect to home network but can connect to other networks/hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Using anything else other than web is braking the network connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using anything else other than web is braking the network connection: After recent Windows Insiders update I have started getting crazy annoying issue - using any other network port than web is braking the connection almost immediately. E.g. when I try to watch a move on TV served by Plex server - connection gets broken after less than a...
  6. Work Computer Can Not connect to Work Network

Work Computer Can Not connect to Work Network: Hello all, One of the Microsoft Surface Laptops I am in charge of maintaining has started running into an issue regarding connecting to the business network, the computer is part of the business domain which has a group rule of having the network remembered, it will appear...
  7. Can't connect to home WiFi other networks work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices

Can't connect to home WiFi other networks work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices: Hello there, I'm having troubles connecting to my home WiFi on both of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on both computers to other networks, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. When I try to connect to the network, it asks me for the password and I see the following...
  8. Can't connect to home WiFi other network work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices

Can't connect to home WiFi other network work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices: Hello there, I'm having troubles connecting to my home WiFi on both of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on both computers to other networks, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. When I try to connect to the network, it asks me for the password and I see the following...
  9. can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network

can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network: i noticed that the wifi logo change [ATTACH] please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-own-wifi-network-but-cant-connect/1464a6dc-5529-475e-95ca-9264272676b6
  10. Can't connect to laptop on network but laptop can connect to all other

Can't connect to laptop on network but laptop can connect to all other: Checked:- All updates downloaded and applied on all machines. Laptop File & Printer sharing is turned on. Both HDs on the laptop are set up for sharing on the network with Everyone having all permissions. Teamviewer 12 can access the laptop from my desktop with no...