Windows 10: Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

Discus and support Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect to anything Microsoft. Windows Update, Microsoft Store Downloads, All Office software, etc. Everything else works. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinVaughn1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

I cannot connect to anything Microsoft. Windows Update, Microsoft Store Downloads, All Office software, etc. Everything else works. I have tried to uninstall all network devices and re-install drivers, reset network and all the trouble shooters. In windows explorer I get this this message: Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. b87d1315-dc49-412e-8190-45d0ba9f472c?upload=true.png

I can download and upload on all other software, just not Microsoft...

Any ideas?

:)

KevinVaughn1, Jan 11, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

1. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works. - Similar Threads - connect network anything

2. Can't connect to one specific wifi network others devices can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to one specific wifi network others devices can: OK this one is driving me crazy. I have an acer laptop with built in wifi. I purchased a USB wifi adapter which looked like an upgrade. I plugged it in and attempted to connect to my home wireless network (this was working as recently as yesterday). I keep getting the "can't...
  3. I can not connect to all drives on my server PC. Some will connect, others will not

I can not connect to all drives on my server PC. Some will connect, others will not: I have been trying to stream on my iOS iPhone, also my Samsung Android tablet from drives on my LAN PC server (Wirelessly). I had just accepted the fact that some of the local drives on the PC just would not connect from my devices. For instance: Drive D: --> Connects...
  4. Deleted ALL Permissions to C: -- Can not Access Anything

Deleted ALL Permissions to C: -- Can not Access Anything: I accidentally deleted ALL the permissions for my C: drive and get Access Denied whenever I try to access it. I realize this is a common problem many people have but my situation is slightly different. Here is a list of things that I CAN NOT do: Change ownership via C: >...
  5. Network connections not working.

Network connections not working.: I have 2 desktop computers connected together by ethernet through a Motorola Surfboard Router on a Xfinity network. Both computers access the internet with no problems. The problems are that one of the computers can't see the other. On the Network View of computers and...
  6. Can't connect to laptop on network but laptop can connect to all other

Can't connect to laptop on network but laptop can connect to all other: Checked:- All updates downloaded and applied on all machines. Laptop File & Printer sharing is turned on. Both HDs on the laptop are set up for sharing on the network with Everyone having all permissions. Teamviewer 12 can access the laptop from my desktop with no...
  7. Home network - not all computers can see each other

Home network - not all computers can see each other: Hello, Here's my problem. We have three PCs (one a laptop) connected to our router. Mine, is W10 Pro x64, hardwires into the router; my wife has a W10 Home x64 laptop, connected by an ethernet power plug, and downstairs we have a W7 Pro x64 working as a media server....
  8. Can Only See other Network Devices on Wired Connection

Can Only See other Network Devices on Wired Connection: I've just got a new laptop, and have set up all the sharing as I have on my other machines. so the desktop can be seen across other devices in the network. However the it can only see other computers on the network, and they can only see it, when it's on a wired connection to...
  9. Limited Internet - Others can connect - IPConfig/Release doesn't work

Limited Internet - Others can connect - IPConfig/Release doesn't work: Thread title shows off most of my problems, whatever I do, I cannot use the internet, and it shows it off with a good old "Limited Connection" or "Limited Internet". While troubleshooting in CMD Prompt, "ipconfig/release" responds with "error occurred while releasing...
  10. "Modern" apps cannot connect to internet but all other apps can.

"Modern" apps cannot connect to internet but all other apps can.: I recently had an odd Trojan horse and, while it seems to have been sorted, some damage has been done in it's wake. For some reason I cannot use any Metro apps. Windows Store says there is no internet connection, Cortana says it cannot connect, Edge closes as soon as it is...