Windows 10: Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

Discus and support Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TylerA., May 25, 2023.

1. TylerA. Win User

Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to remove message. Following some tutorials and help pages I was finally able to remove it from the Bluetooth page by deleting it from the registry editor. But now I the controller wont show up when I am trying to connect it.Some things that might be of note:yes Bluetooth is on.It popped up once to connect but was stuck conne

:)

TylerA., May 25, 2023
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 25, 2023
  3. Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth [​IMG]

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., May 25, 2023
  4. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

Acelyn Alc, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

1. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth - Similar Threads - connect xbox controller

2. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help me, thank you....
  3. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth: I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to...
  4. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth: I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to...
  5. Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.: Hello,I have a brand new PC two weeks old and I'm having difficulty maintaining a bluetooth connection with my Xbox wireless controller to my PC.Initially, I couldn't even connect the Xbox controller to the PC. It was discoverable by the PC, but every time I would select it...
  6. Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.

Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.: Hello,I have a brand new PC two weeks old and I'm having difficulty maintaining a bluetooth connection with my Xbox wireless controller to my PC.Initially, I couldn't even connect the Xbox controller to the PC. It was discoverable by the PC, but every time I would select it...
  7. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  8. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  10. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...