Windows 10: Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

Discus and support Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Copilot always shows the text: Please sign in to create imagesWe can only generate images for users that are signed in with your personal account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anh Tran3, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Anh Tran3 Win User

Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

The Copilot always shows the text: Please sign in to create imagesWe can only generate images for users that are signed in with your personal account. If you want to sign in or don't have an account, please visit Image Creator to join.But I don't know where to signin. I've already logged in Windows 11 with my Microsoft Account, also logged in Edge Browser with my account too.

:)

Anh Tran3, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Copilot coming to Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/3984070

Brink, Feb 28, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Copilot!

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Microsoft are releasing Copilot on a phased basis, we will not all get Copilot immediately with that update.

This is the statement they released.

"Copilot in Windows will start to release in preview to select global markets as part of our latest update to Windows 11. The initial markets for the Copilot in Windows preview include North America and parts of Asia and South America. It is our intention to add additional markets over time."

DaveM121, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

I am not Getting the new Copilot Preview on Windows 11

Hey there!

My name is Ravi, an independent advisor and expert user. I am happy to help you. Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate :)

I understand how confusing it can be when Copilot Preview isn't there even after upgrading.

To access Copilot Preview, you might need to enable it in Windows 11. Please try these steps:

1). Open Settings > Personalization > Taskbar

2). Turn on the “Copilot” toggle switch.

If this doesn't work, there are other methods mentioned here: https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable...

Disclaimer - There is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.

The above link is in English; you need to use Translator to see it in your language.

Feel free to get in touch again if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

Ravi

Ravi Chahar, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

1. Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate - Similar Threads - create images using

2. Copilot / Designer no longer creates images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot / Designer no longer creates images: Recently I've grown to love Copilot/Designer but today it has decided it can no longer create images. As a quick prompt example:Youcreate a photorealistic fluffy catDesignerI can help you create a description for a photorealistic fluffy cat. Imagine a cat with a thick, soft...
  3. Copilot / Designer no longer creates images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot / Designer no longer creates images: Recently I've grown to love Copilot/Designer but today it has decided it can no longer create images. As a quick prompt example:Youcreate a photorealistic fluffy catDesignerI can help you create a description for a photorealistic fluffy cat. Imagine a cat with a thick, soft...
  4. Copilot is describing the image in words instead of creating it?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot is describing the image in words instead of creating it?????: I asked Copilot to create image for me but instead of showing image, it just described the image in words.. I don't want the description, Iwant the image itself....
  5. Copilot is describing the image in words instead of creating it?????

Copilot is describing the image in words instead of creating it?????: I asked Copilot to create image for me but instead of showing image, it just described the image in words.. I don't want the description, Iwant the image itself....
  6. edit: solved-Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edit: solved-Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate: The Copilot always shows the text: Please sign in to create imagesWe can only generate images for users that are signed in with your personal account. If you want to sign in or don't have an account, please visit Image Creator to join.But I don't know where to signin. I've...
  7. edit: solved-Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

edit: solved-Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate: The Copilot always shows the text: Please sign in to create imagesWe can only generate images for users that are signed in with your personal account. If you want to sign in or don't have an account, please visit Image Creator to join.But I don't know where to signin. I've...
  8. Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate

Can not create images using Copilot Preview in Windows 11 latest udpate: The Copilot always shows the text: Please sign in to create imagesWe can only generate images for users that are signed in with your personal account. If you want to sign in or don't have an account, please visit Image Creator to join.But I don't know where to signin. I've...
  9. Windows 11 can't do print preview since udpate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't do print preview since udpate.: Right click a picture in file explorer, no print dialog, immediately prints.I have tried everything: updating and repairing windows installation. Removing print drivers and reinstalling with the full package. Installing the XPS viewer feature: Command line:...
  10. Windows 11 can't do print preview since udpate.

Windows 11 can't do print preview since udpate.: Right click a picture in file explorer, no print dialog, immediately prints.I have tried everything: updating and repairing windows installation. Removing print drivers and reinstalling with the full package. Installing the XPS viewer feature: Command line:...