Windows 10: CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR ABOUT FOUR WEEKS NOW I CAN NOT DELETE ANY OR MY EMAILS SENT OR RECEIVED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DAVE VOLEK, Apr 21, 2020.

1. CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10

I HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR ABOUT FOUR WEEKS NOW I CAN NOT DELETE ANY OR MY EMAILS SENT OR RECEIVED

:)

DAVE VOLEK, Apr 21, 2020

2. Windows phone 7 hotmail To: selection showing already deleted gmail addresses.

Successfully synched gmail in Windows phone 7. Later contacts in gmail updated using browser on desktop.

Now when I draft a new email using hotmail on windows phone 7, the suggestion list displayed by the phone shows already deleted gmail addresses.

This is annoying...

GeorgeMatt, Apr 21, 2020
  3. ecbritz Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox

When I delete an email received in my Win 10 Mail App inbox, the same email is also deleted in my Gmail inbox, automatically. I would like to prevent this. Emails deleted from my Mail App should be left behind in my Gmail inbox. Could I prevent this deletion from happening by changing an IMAP Access setting in my Gmail settings?

I attach two pictures. In the one, you can see how my Win 10 Mail App was configured by Windows when I added my Gmail account. In the other picture, you can see what I consider changing in my IMAP settings at GMail. I have no idea if this will help and whether I should make this change. I am fairly computer-illiterate.

Could somebody advise me please?

ecbritz, Apr 21, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10 [​IMG]

CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10 [​IMG]

weybrew, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10

1. CAN NOT DELETE EMAIL. IN GMAIL WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - DELETE EMAIL GMAIL

2. Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account: Ive someone who wants to delete an email account they used to sign in with Microsoft ecosystem. The initial account gmail has been deleted .They don't have a password to get into the account. and want the records remove from microsoft. A tech support number would be...
  3. Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account: Ive someone who wants to delete an email account they used to sign in with Microsoft ecosystem. The initial account gmail has been deleted .They don't have a password to get into the account. and want the records remove from microsoft. A tech support number would be...
  4. Gmail and windows email app

Gmail and windows email app: I bought a recent laptop, but I can´t add my gmail account in windows email app. Error message: Something went wrong. We couldn't find your settings. Error 0x80070490 Tried several tips without success. Is there any windows update to solve this issue? Many Thanks...
  5. Gmail and Windows email client

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail and Windows email client: Hi I have been facing a really weird issue with my Gmail account and Windows 10 email client. My sent emails don't show up in the 'Sent' folder. The mail gets sent without any issue; it just doesn't show up in the respective folder. Solutions suggested here didn't work...
  6. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...
  7. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

how to send gmail on window 10 email?: I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-gmail-on-window-10-email/ecea278d-46a0-4497-a292-5d975da0dba9
  8. Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?

Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?: I have a gmail account that I use with Windows 10 mail. I'd like to shut down that account, but still want access to those emails/folders. Do I lose everything if I cancel the gmail account? If so, how can I backup?...
  9. Gmail in windows 10 email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail in windows 10 email: after setting up @gmail account it is not receiving email ; refresh sends error code: server does not support MSFT exch ActiveSync ; 0x85030022 what settings do I adjust to "fix" this issue. new outlook.com e mail is working...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox: When I delete an email received in my Win 10 Mail App inbox, the same email is also deleted in my Gmail inbox, automatically. I would like to prevent this. Emails deleted from my Mail App should be left behind in my Gmail inbox. Could I prevent this deletion from happening by...