Windows 10: Can not delete faulty driver

Discus and support Can not delete faulty driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can remove driver from device manager, it just loads back when pc reboots. driver details says no driver files have been found plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vosaci, Sep 18, 2019.

1. vosaci Win User

Can not delete faulty driver

can remove driver from device manager, it just loads back when pc reboots.

driver details says no driver files have been found

plz help

:)

vosaci, Sep 18, 2019
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Can not delete faulty driver

verifier shows all drivers as faulty

I have been getting BSOD for some time so I used verifier to find out the faulty driver(it was suggested to me in the community). It showed the faulty driver, I uninstalled it.

then after few days I again got a BSOD. So I performed the verifier again, it again showed some other driver as faulty, I removed it too but again I got the BSOD and again the verifier showed some driver as faulty. So I am wondering if I am doing things
    right. Please guide me, what should I do further.

TusharParasrampuria, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Can not delete faulty driver

1. Can not delete faulty driver - Similar Threads - delete faulty driver

2. Faulty Power Management Drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty Power Management Drivers: How do I get functional Lenovo T460s power management drivers? My Windows 10 gets at least one BSOD a day + a scrambled display after the laptop has switched between main power and battery. The laptop also switches to hibernation regardless of me turning the option off....
  3. deleted driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deleted driver: I have been having glitches since windows 10, version 1903 was installed on my laptop last week. There was also a driver update at the same time. I ran into internet connection problems last night which could not be resolved using the troubleshooter. On further...
  4. Faulty Network Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Faulty Network Icon: [ATTACH] Why does it show the FLIGHT MODE icon when it is actually connected to the internet, have been seeing this for a while by now.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-network-icon/ab806515-f68d-4f17-a669-5b4f21b2bdc7
  5. Faulty wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Faulty wireless adapter: I have a integrated wifi adapter on my Asus V Rampage Extreme mobo. Recently after switching from a 25mbps to 300mbps internet connection, after 3 days on the new connection my wifi for my pc stopped working (not sure if this had anything to do with it, but these where the...
  6. Nvdia Driver deleted.

Nvdia Driver deleted.: i downloaded the latest microsoft update and it resulted in not detecting my graphics driver,it was using the intel driver. i accidentally deleted it after following stupid suggestions online,i have restarted the computer,reset the BIOS and even tryed to download drivers for...
  7. Faulty Keyboatd

Faulty Keyboatd: Keyboard on my HP laptop will not work except for a few letters. Wireless keyboard works fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-keyboatd/f0bab66a-8ff9-437d-9db0-283613a4ac55
  8. BSOD faulty hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD faulty hardware: Hi, Since a few weeks I regularly get BSOD errors (+/- 4 in total). I've updated all drivers en did a sfc /scannow without showing any errors. Could you please help finding the cause of it? The link includes 2 dmp files after BSOD....
  9. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...
  10. Can a faulty hibernation cause laptop to fail to boot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a faulty hibernation cause laptop to fail to boot?: Hi all. First post - I think it's in the correct section! I am running Windows 10 using 2xSSD drives in RAID(0). I have one other 750GB HDD for data. I had an issue with my laptop this week which seems to have resolved itself. Except, issues don't tend to resolve...