Windows 10: Can not delete faulty driver

Discus and support Can not delete faulty driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can remove driver from device manager, it just loads back when pc reboots. driver details says no driver files have been found plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vosaci, Sep 18, 2019.

1. vosaci Win User

Can not delete faulty driver

can remove driver from device manager, it just loads back when pc reboots.

driver details says no driver files have been found

plz help

:)

vosaci, Sep 18, 2019
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Can not delete faulty driver

verifier shows all drivers as faulty

I have been getting BSOD for some time so I used verifier to find out the faulty driver(it was suggested to me in the community). It showed the faulty driver, I uninstalled it.

then after few days I again got a BSOD. So I performed the verifier again, it again showed some other driver as faulty, I removed it too but again I got the BSOD and again the verifier showed some driver as faulty. So I am wondering if I am doing things
    right. Please guide me, what should I do further.

TusharParasrampuria, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Can not delete faulty driver

1. Can not delete faulty driver - Similar Threads - delete faulty driver

2. How to fix faulty drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix faulty drivers: I recently checked my pc in safe mode.I saw many faulty driver there in device manager.Pls someone tell me how to fix those drivers. Here's a list of those drivers: Generic PnP Monitor Realtek RTL8188EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Microsoft GS Wavetable...
  3. BSOD and faulty Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and faulty Drivers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZombieCharm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isqevu/bsod_and_faulty_drivers/
  4. How to fix faulty drivers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix faulty drivers?: My pc has been crashing alot lately, i have done various tests of my hardware and everything seems fine but my drivers installed seem to be causing problems and i cant seem to know which one so can anyone help me with an easy way to fix this problem automatic repair does not...
  5. Identify a faulty driver

Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  6. Faulty driver related BSOD

Faulty driver related BSOD: I am getting a BSOD with multiple different messages. Sometimes the computer will run for 20 minutes, sometimes only 5 minutes before it crashes and there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as I cannot replicate the issue consistently. After hours of troubleshooting I...
  7. Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???: Around 3 months ago, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to the motherboard, something probably got loose in there or it lost its connection to the board. I got a used Graphics Card in order to use my PC again. I know that it's an AMD Radeon, possibly...
  8. Faulty driver problem?

Faulty driver problem?: I believe I may have installed drivers I shouldn't have installed a couple of weeks ago, because ever since, my CPU has had massive lag in everything it attempts, and has also had frequent blue screen reboots. The blue screens have also given me every message it could, from...
  9. Faulty drivers according to Driver View

Faulty drivers according to Driver View: I have been frequently getting BSoDs and I decided to use Driver View to find and fix the faulty drivers but I'm not sure how to use that app, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate that : Below is a link to my one drive file, it's a txt doc that has information...
  10. Faulty Power Management Drivers

Faulty Power Management Drivers: How do I get functional Lenovo T460s power management drivers? My Windows 10 gets at least one BSOD a day + a scrambled display after the laptop has switched between main power and battery. The laptop also switches to hibernation regardless of me turning the option off....