Windows 10: Can not determine what version of excel I have

Discus and support Can not determine what version of excel I have in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; ver 2003 12624.20382 I can not find a direct answer to this. THis can not be ver 2003 I am familuate with office 2007 or office 2010 or office 2016... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DonMurray, May 14, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Can not determine what version of excel I have

ver 2003 12624.20382 I can not find a direct answer to this.
    THis can not be ver 2003

I am familuate with office 2007 or office 2010 or office 2016 but I have no idea what build 12624.20382 this information is not useful to me. I have no idea what version my office is.
    I was having problems with excel and Adobe acrobat only export just one picture of my price sheet when I made a PDF so I installed a older version of office.
    No I have this problem of excel not letting me see my page breaks. I would like to resolve this issue but have no idea exactly what version of office I am using. I do not know if they have fixed the page break problem.

:)

DonMurray, May 14, 2020
  2. ddelo Win User

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

First post updated:
    1. PowerShell script has been updated to version 1.2 (see Release Notes) and
    2. Added a new script to Check Audio device compatibility with an HDA Realtek driver
    Any comments and/or suggestions are most welcome!

HTH. *Smile
    Dimitri

ddelo, May 14, 2020
  3. Kbird Win User
    Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Nice update to the 1st Post Dimitri.......

Thanks,

KB.

Kbird, May 14, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

my excel version 14.0.7192.5000(32bit)

Hi Alex,

Your concern about the performance of Excel can be due to the changes in its configuration and/or broken system files related to the application. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last changes made/activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you've experienced your concern when launching the application and/or while using Excel.
    • If you're using Office 2010 suite. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend repairing the specified application to fix any related broken system files. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this link.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not determine what version of excel I have - Similar Threads - determine version excel

2. What determines the display number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What determines the display number.: Does windows determine the display number based on on which port the various monitors are connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-determines-the-display-number/f17cb8ff-7bd4-4e7d-8d16-6f1d5a45843a
  3. Determining what PUA's are

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Determining what PUA's are: I got gifted the game Disgaea for my birthday a while ago, but the game needs a LOT of grinding. I am not a kid with a summer vacation to blow on this anymore, so I wanted to cheat some XP to eliminate the boring grinding. However the save files are encrypted, so I'm looking...
  4. Can anyone help determine what this means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help determine what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrHalo_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3k1iu/can_anyone_help_determine_what_this_means/
  5. Which version of Excel do I have?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which version of Excel do I have?: Hi everyone, I have an Excel exam tomorrow, and I was told I must have Excel 2016 on my computer. How do I know whether my excel version is 2016? When I go to File and then Account, it tells me I am subscribed to Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise. Does this mean I have Excel...
  6. How to determine what the current version of a device driver is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to determine what the current version of a device driver is: Hi, The reason for the question is, I was told that the information in Device Manager about version numbers is incorrect. Is that true? I believe it is. Thank you, Gary...
  7. In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...: In windows 10, which I just upgraded to from Windows 7, how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on my computer? I can't find the 'About' link. When I try to read about how to do this I can't understand from the description where to look...
  8. Help me determine what version of Windows 10 I am legally entitled to

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me determine what version of Windows 10 I am legally entitled to: OK guys, so I have an ASUS ZenBook UX305CA, which I bought new a little over 6 months ago. It came with Windows 8.1, but I can't remember whether it was Home or Pro. I know it had to be one or the other. I wiped the internal SSD within hours of buying it, replaced with Linux....
  9. How can I determine what Tech Preview build I have?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I determine what Tech Preview build I have?: I am on the Fast update ring, but I have no idea which build I actually have. The Settings and Recovery app says I am up to date, but gives no info on the build. The Control Panel only says I'm running Windows 10 Technical Preview 64-bit. When I boot up my Dell XPS, I see...
  10. How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel?: I have both Excel 2000 and Excel 2013 on my Windows 10 machine for reasons that don't need enumeration here. I am working with a program now that will export/import to Excel, but it looks like it might work only with Excel 2013. However, when I do the export from the program...