Windows 10: Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

Discus and support Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a persistent issue with my Lenovo T430. I can not enable wifi. I can not disable airplane mode. Airplane mode switch is grayed out, wifi is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelSlonina, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

I have a persistent issue with my Lenovo T430. I can not enable wifi. I can not disable airplane mode. Airplane mode switch is grayed out, wifi is not grayed out, but nothing happens when you switch it on (can't disable airplane). I have tried every possible online solution I could find with no avail. I have resorted to a clean install of Win 10 pro (my activated edition), clean install of Win 10 home, did both a second time using a different MTC flash for both (I have 2 different USB flash devices with MTC), changed bios settings, loaded default bios settings, and I still can not disable airplane mode. My Lenovo has a lighted wireless icon that stays lit throughout bios, but as soon as Windows begins to load it goes out and stays out. There is no wifi icon in my system tray in Windows. I know it is not a router issue because my other Lenovo L430 and my Acer CB532 have no problems whatsoever connecting. I have an Intel Centrino N-6205 wireless adapter in both Lenovos. Please help before I slash my wrists...………...

:)

MichaelSlonina, Jan 24, 2019

2. Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

I have a persistent issue with my Lenovo T430. I can not enable wifi. I can not disable airplane mode. Airplane mode switch is grayed out, wifi is not grayed out, but nothing happens when you switch it on (can't disable airplane). I have tried every possible
    online solution I could find with no avail. I have resorted to a clean install of Win 10 pro (my activated edition), clean install of Win 10 home, did both a second time using a different MTC flash for both (I have 2 different USB flash devices with MTC),
    changed bios settings, loaded default bios settings, and I still can not disable airplane mode. My Lenovo has a lighted wireless icon that stays lit throughout bios, but as soon as Windows begins to load it goes out and stays out. There is no wifi icon in
    my system tray in Windows. I know it is not a router issue because my other Lenovo L430 and my Acer CB532 have no problems whatsoever connecting. I have an Intel Centrino N-6205 wireless adapter in both Lenovos. Please help before I slash my wrists...………...

MichaelSlonina, Oct 10, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

Good day ! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

Please go through the steps in the following link to resolve your issue of not being able to turn off airplane mode. It is dells website, but should work for you too:

https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/s...

Please let me know if this resolves this issue

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

A. User, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

1. Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430 - Similar Threads - disable Airplane mode

2. How to DISABLE the Airplane Mode Button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to DISABLE the Airplane Mode Button: I, as other IT managers for schools have been chasing our tails to DISABLE the Airplane Mode button as shown below: [img] I have been able to DISABLE the Mobile Hotspot button by using: Code: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections]...
  3. fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working: i have a lenovo thinkpad t430 and i have a built in fingerprint scanner in my laptop and i chose this laptop because my mate has the same but he is running windows 10 and can use the fingerprint scanner as security and im running windows 10 but cannot get mine to function on...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off

Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off: Ive tried everything i know, which isn't a lot, I've downloaded drivers on a different computer and installed them on the laptop and it hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss. Please help Si...
  5. How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?: On my laptop, the "Airplane Mode" key is inconveniently located right next to my backspace key, on the "Insert" key. Several times in the past few days, important SSH connections and downloads were interrupted because I accidentally clicked this key or tried to paste using...
  6. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  7. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  8. Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10: I need a way to permanently disable Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Pro. This is for desktop systems that will never see the inside of a plane (at least not when powered up). I know how to turn it on and off, so please no links to the basics! I need this because my users use...
  9. Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?: I have just deployed Windows 10 1803. We have laptops from different vendors. I am trying to find Group policy that can disable Airplane mode. I am wondering, Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode on all laptops?...
  10. how can I permanently disable airplane mode?

how can I permanently disable airplane mode?: airplane mode keeps turning on itself and disconnecting me from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-can-i-permanently-disable-airplane-mode/08e611d8-3682-48b9-8a28-eac3612b621b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. t430 airplane mode stuck on

2. LenovoT430 stuck on airplane mode cannot enable wifi mode

3. how to turn on airplane mode on Lenovo t430

4. Lenovo t430 airplane mode disactivate,
  5. cant turn off airplane mode lenovo t430 function keys dont work,
  6. t430 stuck in airplane mode,
  7. turn off airplane mode lenovo t430,
  8. airplane mode stuck on lenovo t430 windows 10,
  9. lenovo airplane mode grey no wifi adapter present,
  10. t430 airplane mode