Windows 10: Can not disable auto update for apps, System Admin message.

Discus and support Can not disable auto update for apps, System Admin message. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running build 10158, but also had the issue in earlier builds. Auto update settings are greyed out, with it set to on. Gives a message "Contact your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bran, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Bran Win User

Can not disable auto update for apps, System Admin message.

Running build 10158, but also had the issue in earlier builds. Auto update settings are greyed out, with it set to on. Gives a message "Contact your system administrator about changing this system". I am the system admin and I tried looking at the group policies but I can seem to find that in the insider preview. Anything I can do?

This is on my laptop (upgrade from win8), my desktop (clean iso) is running the same build and does not have this issue. Thanks to whoever tries to help.

:)

2. How to Disable auto update in app settings in window 10

In windows 10 store app, disable auto update app is disabled and it says contact your administrator however I'm admin. How can I enable this button?

Davinder02, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Contact Support Does Not Work In Windows 10 Pro x-64

For us to further assist you, please provide us with the following information:

• Have you disabled the auto update in your system?
    • Are you also having issues in other Windows 10 apps?
    • Are you receiving any error codes or messages when trying to access the app using an old account?

Regards.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 29, 2015
  4. nvaneck Win User

Same problem on RTM version for home version.

nvaneck, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Can not disable auto update for apps, System Admin message. - Similar Threads - disable auto update

2. How Can I Disable Auto-Update for Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Disable Auto-Update for Applications: We operate in Azure and use Remote Desktop to get there. The latest update gives a number of our users display issues. I'm able to find an older version of the application that works fine but I need to find a way to disable it from auto updating....
  3. How Can I Disable Auto-Update for Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Disable Auto-Update for Applications: We operate in Azure and use Remote Desktop to get there. The latest update gives a number of our users display issues. I'm able to find an older version of the application that works fine but I need to find a way to disable it from auto updating....
  4. App blocked by System admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App blocked by System admin: i am not able to open Windows Start or other Windows app anymore.Looking into System Logs i do get--------------------------Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden:...
  5. App blocked by System admin

App blocked by System admin: i am not able to open Windows Start or other Windows app anymore.Looking into System Logs i do get--------------------------Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden:...
  6. App blocked by System admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Disable Auto Update for particular apps in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disable Auto Update for particular apps in Microsoft Store: How to disable auto updates for a particular apps in Microsoft Storew?I want to disable Armoury Crate auto updates from Microsoft Store but want auto update for other apps. How to do it? Thanks....
  8. Disable auto enhance in Photos app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable auto enhance in Photos app: Hi, I'm having some problems with the Photos app as it automatically enhances my RAW photos, which is kind of ridiculous without actually giving me the option to disable it or not. I've searched online and people suggest to simply disable ''Automatically enhance your...
  9. disable auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disable auto updates: lots of problems 1903 of all sorts We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until a new driver has been installed and the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update has been automatically offered to you....
  10. Auto app updates

Auto app updates: How do auto updates work in the store? I noticed when I went into it there were some updates showing for things like calculator and one note. The progress bar indicated they were fully downloaded but they didn't seem to be disappearing from the list or installing themselves....