Windows 10: Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

Discus and support Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I can not disable ; 1.MSExchange Add-in ; 2.Outlook Social Connector 2016 ; 3. Skype Meeting Add-in for MS-Office Tried and tried for hours ! All... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by pietcorus2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

I can not disable ; 1.MSExchange Add-in
    ; 2.Outlook Social Connector 2016
    ; 3. Skype Meeting Add-in for MS-Office

Tried and tried for hours !
    All kinds of possibillities , no succes , I dont need these Add-ins ( dont use them ) .
    When disabled in the option-tab , they are indeed disabled , but........when opening Outlook again , they are all enabled again !!
    HOW (??) to disable them for good , removing does not help either , they are all back and enabled after re-opening Outlook....
    Im on Outlook 2019 Pro Plus , with the latest updates.
    Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2. [​IMG]

:)

pietcorus2, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Outlook 2016 problems

As suggested by Appleoddity, the first step is to disable all your add-ins to determine whether the issue is caused by a problematic add-in.

If issue still continues when all add-ins are disabled, then you can try renaming the following \Outlook registry key to \Outlook-1 when Outlook is closed:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook

Then, start Outlook and create your new profile to test it. When you start Outlook in safe mode, most of the customization settings are disabled, and these customization settings are stored in the \Outlook registry key. If it doesn't work, you can just renaming the newly generated \Outlook key to \Outlook-2, and then rename the \Outlook-1 key back to \Outlook.

Steve Fan, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

Read more:

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

1. Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2. - Similar Threads - disable Add ins

2. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  3. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  4. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  5. GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing: Has anyone been able to install the GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019? I've installed it on older versions but it doesn't even show as available on the options. 137876
  6. Disabling AutoBullets in Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling AutoBullets in Outlook 2019: In Outlook 365 I cannot find an updated answer anywhere online for disabling autobullets in my messages. There is no "File" option and when I search anything related to "proofing" or "AutoCorrect" or "AutoFormatting" within "Settings" there are no results to display. How do...
  7. Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update: Outlook 2019 has a problem in the latest win10, after closing outlook there is an icon in hidden icons, bottom right of screen, that says closing outlook, but it never goes away. I can go to task manager and shut this process down then outlook will reload. Very...
  8. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  9. Outlook 365 Add-ins

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 Add-ins: I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses? 107274
  10. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview: Outlook add-ins enable customers to access their favorite apps right in email to get more done, faster. As we bring more add-ins in Outlook to help users be more productive, we want to ensure that Office 365 administrators have tools to quickly and easily deploy add-ins. Last...