Windows 10: can not down load the Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) language pack

Discus and support can not down load the Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) language pack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir, Windows 10 business ver. 1809 Surface pro 4 the original windows 10 was not Chinese version, We are able to add the Traditional Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wkk_JF, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Wkk_JF Win User

can not down load the Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) language pack

Dear Sir,

Windows 10 business ver. 1809

Surface pro 4

the original windows 10 was not Chinese version,

We are able to add the Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) ,

However the language pack, basic writing are not able to download (0x8024401C),

Is there any way we can have an offline installer (.CAB)?

BR

WKK_JF

:)

Wkk_JF, Mar 25, 2019

2. Chinese language pack on English-language Nokia E72?

It's all about language pack firmware installed on the phone. Ask your nearest Nokia Care Center (NCC) if they can change the language pack installed on your phone.

This is the language pack that I know for Chinese language:

Hong Kong has Traditional and Simplified Chinese language.

Singapore has Traditional Chinese language

Taiwan has Simplified Chinese language

kokeropie---01, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Hopskip8 Win User
    Unable to remove Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language

There is no error message. It looks as though it has been removed as it is not shown in the language list. But when I try to add Chinese (traditional, Taiwan), all three choices are greyed out. After I restart the computer, Chinese (traditional, Hong Kong
    SAR) is back in the language list.

Hopskip8, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Hopskip8 Win User

Unable to remove Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language

I added Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language Windows 10, but then discovered that this does not have the Chinese IME writing pad. So I want to add the Taiwan version, but since I installed the Hong Kong version all three choices were greyed out. I
    guess the stupid thing is that for traditional Chinese you can only install one from the choice of three ( Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan). I then tried to remove the Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language. In the setting Time and Language window does not
    showed it's there, but when I went to add Traditional Chinese, the choices are still greyed out and won't let me add at all. So I thought may be I need to re start the computer which I did, but the Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language came back in the setting
    Time and Language window. It didn't matter what, I just can't remove Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) Language or add the Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Language which has the Chinese IME writing Pad. It's very frustrating, please help!

Hopskip8, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. can not down load the Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) language pack - Similar Threads - down load Traditional

2. Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": A while ago my profile suddenly had chinese appear as the input language - I never changed any language settings, it just started, and I can't get rid of it. It used to change occasionally but now it changes every day and I can't remove it. When I go to language settings...
  3. Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": A while ago my profile suddenly had chinese appear as the input language - I never changed any language settings, it just started, and I can't get rid of it. It used to change occasionally but now it changes every day and I can't remove it. When I go to language settings...
  4. My uninstalled language from Windows 10 "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" is still appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My uninstalled language from Windows 10 "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" is still appearing...: Mainly, When I upgraded this to a Windows 11, all the languages were uninstalled, Except one peculiar one. Chinese Traditional, Taiwan, WAS STILL THERE! I don't know why it's still there and if you can help, I would love that. Thank you...
  5. My uninstalled language from Windows 10 "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" is still appearing...

My uninstalled language from Windows 10 "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan" is still appearing...: Mainly, When I upgraded this to a Windows 11, all the languages were uninstalled, Except one peculiar one. Chinese Traditional, Taiwan, WAS STILL THERE! I don't know why it's still there and if you can help, I would love that. Thank you...
  6. How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": Hi,I am having an issue where I can't remove Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick language pack. It appeared right after I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. The model is Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503. Asus is a Taiwanian company and that's the only connection I see as...
  7. How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": Hi,I am having an issue where I can't remove Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick language pack. It appeared right after I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. The model is Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503. Asus is a Taiwanian company and that's the only connection I see as...
  8. Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan: I wonder if there's any possibility to type Chinese Traditional, Taiwan in MS pinyin. I now type in traditional Taiwan characters by changing the setting in simplified Chinese China keyboard into traditional characters, but there are a lot of differences in characters we use...
  9. Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Hanyu Pinyin keyboard is not functioning

Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Hanyu Pinyin keyboard is not functioning: Hi! I desperately need to type traditional Chinese with hanyu pinyin (not bopomofo) keyboard. Previously, I had no problem at all (with older version of Windows), but it seems that this function no longer working in Windows 10. I installed the Chinese (Traditional,...
  10. Chinese Language Pack

Chinese Language Pack: Hi, after the recent Windows update, the Chinese Simplified language pack doesn't seem to work anymore. I was trying to type in Simplified Chinese but somehow the machine is outputting Traditional characters. I have tried reinstalling the language pack, and restarting my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 download chinese language pack taiwan basic writing

2. chinese traditional taiwan language pack

3. language pack traditional Chinese Taiwan