Windows 10: Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Discus and support Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lord RRRRRabbit, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and then says I have no device available to download, which i do. I have checked all my devices and they are showing connected to account and my game pass is up to date. Also have made sure all apps are updated. I have tried logging out and back in to no avail.

Please help why can i not download any games on my PC through game pass.

And yes I am trying to download PC playable games.

:)

Lord RRRRRabbit, Dec 22, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 22, 2019
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

1. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC - Similar Threads - download anything Microsoft

2. Cant download anything from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download anything from the microsoft store: It worked just fine until about three days when i tried downloading microsoft to do.Whenever i press download it just says Download is starting.But nothing else happens it just says that forever.Im also paying for Xbox Game Pass and whenever I try downloading a new game it...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  5. Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Hello, Recently, I've been facing problems on my computer. While I'm trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store, it's stuck. Taking a lot of time. "Something Happened on Our End. I tried a lot of things, but it's still not working. Try Resetting Microsoft Store,...
  6. cant download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download anything from microsoft store: whenever i try to update/install apps i get an error with the error code 0x80246008. i tried everything i could. run WSreset. use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. use sfc /scannow. and in powershell...
  7. cant download anything from microsoft store

cant download anything from microsoft store: whenever i try to update/install apps i get an error with the error code 0x80246008. i tried everything i could. run WSreset. use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. use sfc /scannow. and in powershell...
  8. Can not download anything from microsoft store

Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  9. I can not download anything from Microsoft store at all.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not download anything from Microsoft store at all.: Each time I want to install anything, it doesn't even start and shows the same message every time: "Something happened on our end." It's so disturbing and irritating. Please help me out.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can not download anything from microsoft store