Windows 10: Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Discus and support Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lord RRRRRabbit, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and then says I have no device available to download, which i do. I have checked all my devices and they are showing connected to account and my game pass is up to date. Also have made sure all apps are updated. I have tried logging out and back in to no avail.

Please help why can i not download any games on my PC through game pass.

And yes I am trying to download PC playable games.

:)

Lord RRRRRabbit, Dec 22, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 22, 2019
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

1. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC - Similar Threads - download anything Microsoft

2. Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store: I just want the FREE Xbox Accessories app, is anyone godly enough to share the app with me via .exe or something? submitted by /u/Rocky__c [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grbcb2/cant_download_anything_from_the_microsoft_store/
  3. Can't download anything from MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything from MICROSOFT STORE: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. before when I had the previous version ofwindows 10 version 1703,I could get any kind of apps from the windows store.After when I updated my os,the windows store just gone.I couldn't find it in the search bar,not even at the start. So I...
  4. Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store.: I need to download the Nvidia control panel to work on the settings for the GPU installed in my laptop, but I can not download anything. I left the store running a download for 3 hours and it never made it past starting the download. After trying a few things I got it to...
  5. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...
  6. Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store

Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm on Windows 10 and have tried downloading numerous apps in the Microsoft Store: games both paid and free, Facebook, etc. Nothing will download at all. It gets to "Acquiring license" and then gives me the access denied error code on every app. I have tried so many Microsoft...
  7. Can't download anything from the Microsoft store

Can't download anything from the Microsoft store: When I try to download anything at all from the store I get a message that says something unexpected happened with this error: Code: 0x80070006 I've tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't do anything, reset my computer and also tried reinstalling the Microsoft Store...
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  9. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can not download anything from microsoft store