Windows 10: Can not download anything from the internet

Discus and support Can not download anything from the internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to download files off of the internet to MOD a game i play. i click download and once it reaches 100% a pop up says blank contained a virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by user0324, Jan 4, 2020.

1. user0324 Win User

Can not download anything from the internet

I am trying to download files off of the internet to MOD a game i play. i click download and once it reaches 100% a pop up says blank contained a virus and has been deleted. i watched some viedos and they said to disable antivirus settings in windows security center. After multiple attemps i still get the same message. I figured maybe there really is a virus or another program was blocking it so i tried to download Spotify a 100% safe program i knew should have no issue and, i got the spotify contained a virus and has been deleted so im guessing that its a fault in the actual software itself? I dont know how to troubleshoot this issue.

:)

user0324, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Jan 4, 2020
  3. UK Internet Users Could be Banned for Illegal Downloads

More importantly it would take the entire UK economy a step backwards if 6 million people were to get banned...

Jimmy 2004, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Can not download anything from the internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Can not download anything from the internet

1. Can not download anything from the internet - Similar Threads - download anything internet

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. Can not download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  5. Internet crashing when I download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet crashing when I download anything.: I dont know what it is? I am trying to download hyper scape but it just crashes my internet only on my pc. I cant figure out what it is. I disabled power management but it still doesn't work. I have a 5 3600x 2060super 16g tp- link for wifi. And its not just that it does it...
  6. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC: Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and then says I have no device available to download, which i do. I have checked all my devices and they are showing connected to...
  7. Can navigate and use the internet, but I'm unable to download anything from browsers and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can navigate and use the internet, but I'm unable to download anything from browsers and...: Hello, good night/morning. Currently I'm facing an issue with my Wifi, basically, it's working, I can open any internet pages and youtube load fine, BUT Windows says that I do not have any internet access and the wifi icon at the task bar has this yellow triangle icon...
  8. cant download or save anything from the internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant download or save anything from the internet: after a recent automatic update of windows 10, I cant download or save anything from the internet. ran recovery to set windows back to an earlier date before the recent update. receive message that recovery wasn't successful because it couldn't access a file. need help....
  9. I can browse the internet but can't download anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can browse the internet but can't download anything.: I'm able to open up a browser and go to websites but when i try to download anything my internet disconnects. I cant even get my Xbox to connect to the network but my phone connects and works just fine....
  10. Windows 10 Corrupts Anything I Download From The Internet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Corrupts Anything I Download From The Internet: For the past three days I have been unable to download anything from the internet. Whenever I download an exe file, it always ends up saying that the signature is corrupt or invalid (microsoft edge). Zip files downloaded too refuse to be unzipped. Using 7Zip, I get the data...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 cant download anything