Windows 10: Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Discus and support Can not download anything on the microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martin omar gonzalez, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Hi.

I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could this be a server problem or something like that?

:)

martin omar gonzalez, Mar 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Can not download anything on the microsoft store

1. Can not download anything on the microsoft store - Similar Threads - download anything microsoft

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. Can not download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  5. Microsoft Store will not download anything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not download anything.: Hello, I tried to download in forza horizon 4 on my PC and when I click install the option to select the storage disk appears, I selected the one with more than one TB of free space, but when I clicked install nothing happened. Tried downloading other things, but nothing....
  6. Microsoft Store not downloading anything

Microsoft Store not downloading anything: So, I recently contacted the Valorant support because I'm getting an error every time I open it, and we ended up figuring out that the nvcpl.dll nvidia control panel is unsigned and that's messing up their anti cheat. Trying to fix that, we dove into a much bigger issue in my...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...
  8. Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC

Can not download anything from Microsoft store on PC: Ok, so i have been trying to download any game pass game on my PC and it will not let me. It keeps popping up with "where do you want to install" and then says I have no device available to download, which i do. I have checked all my devices and they are showing connected to...
  9. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  10. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....