Windows 10: can not download anything with windows Edge

Discus and support can not download anything with windows Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; as the title said, I can not download anything. when I click on anything that I want to download, it just sits there and nothing happens. no error no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

can not download anything with windows Edge

as the title said, I can not download anything. when I click on anything that I want to download, it just sits there and nothing happens. no error no nothing. if I use Firefox, all is fine, no problems there.
    any idea what to do?
    I don't know if this is related or not, but if I move a file from Documents to the desktop or try to save a file to the desktop or to the folder downloads, I get an error telling me I can not do that and I need permission from the administrator, I am the administrator, I have the only account on this computer and it is an administrator account.
    Any idea how to fix that

Sven

:)

Sven1458, Sep 9, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

can not download anything

Which error message(s) do you get?

Which network operator do you use? I have to figure out your APN.

Did you format your Nokia as well (* 3 green while starting up)?

Abi99 (2), Sep 9, 2015
  3. can not download anything

i used to download apps & songs from my nokia E5. But now I can't download anything. So i take my E5 to mobile service, and he tells me dial *#7370# to format mobile, so that I can do everything. But then also i can't download anything. So i delete something
    from file manager. And also I delete sis. something. And then also I couldn't download anything. So I again format my phone by using the above number. But now i can't download anything even update my ovi store. Actually what's the problem of my E5. Now what
    to do?

jessy4jazz, Sep 9, 2015
  4. Sven1458 Win User

update,
    I just set IE 11 as my default browser, and it will download just fine.
    something in EDGE is not working correctly.
    Any ideas?
    Sven

Sven1458, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

1. can not download anything with windows Edge - Similar Threads - download anything Edge

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. Can not download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  4. Can't download anything on edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download anything on edge: I was trying to download google, firefox, and the new version of edge I was having malware problems, and google wouldn't open, so I tried reinstalling it But all of the download buttons didn't do anything. I tried looking at a different Microsoft community question where...
  5. Can I download StreetSmart Edge®?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I download StreetSmart Edge®?: Recently got into investing and I saw I can download StreetSmart Edge®. However, I am unsure I can use my current laptop. This are the system requirements: COMPONENTMINIMUMRECOMMENDED FOR THE BEST SERVICE Operating SystemWindows 8.1 or later Touch screens and tablets not...
  6. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...
  7. Can not download anything from the internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not download anything from the internet: I am trying to download files off of the internet to MOD a game i play. i click download and once it reaches 100% a pop up says blank contained a virus and has been deleted. i watched some viedos and they said to disable antivirus settings in windows security center. After...
  8. Can no longer print anything from Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can no longer print anything from Edge: Currently running Windows 10 1809 17763.134 x64. And ever since the CU to .107 have not been able to print anything from Edge, no pdf's, web pages etc. Anyone else with this issue? Haven't seen anything saying it's a known problem or a carry over from the botched Oct...
  9. Can no longer print anything from Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Can no longer print anything from Edge: Currently running Windows 10 1809 17763.134 x64. And ever since the CU to .107 have not been able to print anything from Edge, no pdf's, web pages etc. Anyone else with this issue? Haven't seen anything saying it's a known problem or a carry over from the botched Oct...
  10. Edge can't view anything on internet, IE still can.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge can't view anything on internet, IE still can.: A strange thing just started happening on my PC. All of a sudden Edge will not access any web page or address. Even my router at 192.168.1.1. I can use Edge to open documents, though. Whereas Internet Explorer works fine. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, as...