Windows 10: Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Discus and support Can Not Download Apps From MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cewrx7r1, Feb 12, 2021.

1. cewrx7r1 Win User

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10.

It said I don't have the app to do it.

Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again.

How to fix this problem?

:)

cewrx7r1, Feb 12, 2021

2. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Feb 12, 2021
  3. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading?

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Lucille

LGJW (Lucille Lingjue Wang), Feb 12, 2021
  4. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

1. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store - Similar Threads - Download Apps Store

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  4. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  5. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  6. Where can I download the MS Store from?

7. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.: When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several months now. Windows 10 Home X64. Things I have attempted... running WSreset.exe Reinstalling the MS store using the...
  8. Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store

Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store: I can download the apps, but then they wont install. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-downloaded-from-ms-store/f24c42dd-8444-47d4-aef8-47d0319bbb19
  9. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...
  10. Windows Journal app from MS store download center

Windows Journal app from MS store download center: The description says for all versions of windows 10 and makes no mention of 32bit 64bit OS. When I try to download and hit run, window pops up saying this version is for 32 bit OS and shuts down. Windows Journal has been removed from certain versions of the Windows...