Windows 10: Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space

Discus and support Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem using media creation tool. My goal is to download window 10 ISO file to make bootable USB flash drive. When I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HenryAustinSa, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space

Hi everyone,

I have a problem using media creation tool.

My goal is to download window 10 ISO file to make bootable USB flash drive.

When I used media creation tool, it said that I need 8GB space on C: Drive and I have 10GB free but when I downloaded ISO file, the downloading is almost done. Unfortunately, download process failed and it said I need additional space! .

My question is Why? I have 10GB space on C: Drive and it said only 8GB. Why did it say need additional space?

If so, how can I change the download location and is it possible to change?

If other way else, please let me know!

Please help me to overcome my problem.

Thanks,

Henry Austin.

:)

HenryAustinSa, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Mar 19, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. timta2 Win User

Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space

1. Can not download ISO file and said I need additional space - Similar Threads - download ISO file

2. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space: Currently trying to get an ISO file of windows 10 so I can boot up a PC I just built. Every time I try to run the .exe to get the ISO file it caps at 97% and says "We need more space. Remove files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to free up space, and then try again."....
  3. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space: Currently trying to get an ISO file of windows 10 so I can boot up a PC I just built. Every time I try to run the .exe to get the ISO file it caps at 97% and says "We need more space. Remove files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to free up space, and then try again."....
  4. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How much storage space is needed to download ISO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much storage space is needed to download ISO?: I was under the impression that at least 8GB was needed for installing windows 10 onto a bootable flash drive to repair my alienware desktop that’s stuck in a boot loop that is unable to load the windows OS. I’ve tried everything From my running all previous diagnostics, even...
  6. How much storage space is needed to download ISO?

How much storage space is needed to download ISO?: I was under the impression that at least 8GB was needed for installing windows 10 onto a bootable flash drive to repair my alienware desktop that’s stuck in a boot loop that is unable to load the windows OS. I’ve tried everything From my running all previous diagnostics, even...
  7. How much storage space is needed to download ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How can i download the ISO file for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i download the ISO file for Windows 11: I am trying to download Windows 11 ISO because i have a digital key for Windows 11 Home and my Windows is Windows 11 Pro so i need to downgrade. I am not able to download the ISO file message code 715-123130 and 801b6127-d087-49d8-b0fd-3679a65dcd46....
  9. How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?

How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?: Hello, I was using Naver Whale Korean web browser to downlaod windows 8 iso file to run it at Virtualbox. When I looked at a remaining time, it said 8 days left. So I tried in another web browseredge, chrome, firefox but it was same as Whale browser... Is there any solutions...
  10. Reset Problem - Additional space needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Problem - Additional space needed: I'm trying to reset my laptop and it keeps telling me I need an additional 6.3GB of storage on my OS(C:) and to either copy my files onto an external harddrive then delete from the laptop or uninstall apps etc. Not sure what to do here as I don't want anything on the laptop...