Windows 10: Can not download program I paid for

Discus and support Can not download program I paid for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says: "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." I click OK and this is the end.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marinasapir, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Can not download program I paid for

I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says:

"We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)."

I click OK and this is the end. Nothing gets installed.

What to do?

Marina

:)

marinasapir, Nov 9, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 9, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 and GeForce GTX 295 Launch Dates Announced

eVGA's step-up program and an invoice that says I paid $399 for my GTX260. Got to love invoices that list the original price before rebates. *Smile Can not download program I paid for :)

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Pinder88 Win User

Can not download program I paid for

PAID FOR APP BUT UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT

• Hi, I also have the same problem, I downloaded sims 3 HD on my nokia n8, recieved an error about connecting to server error, app paid for, not in "My stuff" . Could some one please help me?? thanks

Pinder88, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Can not download program I paid for

1. Can not download program I paid for - Similar Threads - download program paid

2. How can I find downloaded programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find downloaded programs?: I continue to find Windows 11 most user-unfriendly and frustrating. I any former OS, if I recall correctly, on installation of the OS I could instruct it to allow me to determine where a download program would be saved. In Windows 11, Settings > System > Storage > Where new...
  3. How can I find downloaded programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find downloaded programs?: I continue to find Windows 11 most user-unfriendly and frustrating. I any former OS, if I recall correctly, on installation of the OS I could instruct it to allow me to determine where a download program would be saved. In Windows 11, Settings > System > Storage > Where new...
  4. Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...: Hello, I was wondering if I buy a game from a Microsoft Store on my account. And if I log in On the same account from another PC. Would I Still Be able to Download The game without Paying for it?...
  5. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  6. Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.: I paid $99 for Windows 10 pro a couple of days ago and it didn't work on this computer. Is there any way I can redownload it? I realize that the time wasn't right on my laptop. I have since updated the time....
  7. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  8. how do I download my paid for Suduko?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download my paid for Suduko?: Suduko, I love the game I purchased a few years ago from Microsoft. I haven't found another I like better. I want to download it again so I can continue to help keep my brain sharp....
  9. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...
  10. Can't download programs, I can download photos/pdfs

in Browsers and Email
    Can't download programs, I can download photos/pdfs: I recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 to my D: drive and since then I haven't been able to download programs to my C: drive. For some reason I can download photos, any idea how to fix this? Thanks! 100741