Windows 10: Can not download program I paid for

Discus and support Can not download program I paid for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says: "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." I click OK and this is the end.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marinasapir, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Can not download program I paid for

I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says:

"We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)."

I click OK and this is the end. Nothing gets installed.

What to do?

Marina

:)

marinasapir, Nov 9, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 9, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 and GeForce GTX 295 Launch Dates Announced

eVGA's step-up program and an invoice that says I paid $399 for my GTX260. Got to love invoices that list the original price before rebates. *Smile Can not download program I paid for :)

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Pinder88 Win User

Can not download program I paid for

PAID FOR APP BUT UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT

• Hi, I also have the same problem, I downloaded sims 3 HD on my nokia n8, recieved an error about connecting to server error, app paid for, not in "My stuff" . Could some one please help me?? thanks

Pinder88, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Can not download program I paid for

1. Can not download program I paid for - Similar Threads - download program paid

2. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  3. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.: I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again? If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop....
  4. Do I need paid for anti-virus or can I use a free one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need paid for anti-virus or can I use a free one?: Do I need to buy anti virus or is a free one ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-i-need-paid-for-anti-virus-or-can-i-use-a-free/71482467-6007-43ef-ad07-42404d3e113e
  5. how can I unblock program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I unblock program: I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unblock-program/c47d5701-63a5-4c9f-a13c-688c4c265bd2"
  6. I can not run any program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not run any program: I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files. not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-run-any-program/85c66dc3-7a26-4543-8122-4fa9d5eb6427
  7. Can't download programs, I can download photos/pdfs

in Browsers and Email
    Can't download programs, I can download photos/pdfs: I recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 to my D: drive and since then I haven't been able to download programs to my C: drive. For some reason I can download photos, any idea how to fix this? Thanks! 100741
  8. What programs can I delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What programs can I delete: I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop P855-S5200. I want to get rid of any programs I can. I want to keep the OS and office and get rid of everything else but I know there are probably things I should keep. I just don't know what. I have attached some screen shots. If possible...
  9. Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?: How do I please delete these files in the red? They downloaded, but I can´t find them on the HDD [img] 26217
  10. Can not download/run any program from the internet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not download/run any program from the internet.: Using windows 10 on a Surface 3. I've tried to download several programs from the internet using chrome and the explorer that comes with windows 10. It will show were it downloads and says it is complete, but it will not open and run the program. It just disappears . I have...