Windows 10: can not download xbox game bar on my PC

Discus and support can not download xbox game bar on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can not get the window game bar to download on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Blystone, Nov 30, 2023.

1. can not download xbox game bar on my PC

i can not get the window game bar to download on my PC

:)

Brandon Blystone, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Alx181 Win User

can not download xbox game bar on my PC

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

Xbox Game Bar not displaying FPS information despite trying various troubleshooting steps. While the Xbox Game Bar is designed to work on Windows 10 Home as well, it's possible that certain settings or configurations are causing the issue. Here are some additional steps you can try:

Check Game Bar Settings:

• Open the Xbox Game Bar by pressing Win + G.
    • Click on the settings (gear) icon in the Game Bar overlay.
    • Ensure that the "Performance" overlay is enabled. You can toggle it on here.
    Check Graphics Card Compatibility:

• Make sure that your graphics card is compatible with the Xbox Game Bar's performance overlay features. Check the manufacturer's documentation for compatibility information.
    Create a New Local User Account:

• Since you mentioned that you don't have the "Local Users and Groups" feature available on Windows 10 Home, you can try creating a new local user account and see if the Game Bar functions properly there.
    Use Registry Editor (Advanced, proceed with caution):

• Press Win + R, type "regedit," and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
    • Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    • Look for a key called AppCaptureEnabled. If it's not present or set to 0, it might be causing the issue. Set it to 1.

Alx181, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

can not download xbox game bar on my PC

1. can not download xbox game bar on my PC - Similar Threads - download xbox game

2. can not download xbox game bar on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not download xbox game bar on my PC: i can not get the window game bar to download on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-download-xbox-game-bar-on-my-pc/9a638de5-3861-4f26-8f93-9cac908b77e2
  3. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  5. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  6. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  7. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Xbox game bar making my pc crash

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Xbox game bar making my pc crash: This happened me twice in this week,So in first I've turn on my pc like normally do. A little after I've started up windows my PC randomly restarted.I've looked in Reliability Monitor and before my PC restarted abnormally, there was a log saying:"Xbox game bar - Stopped...
  9. Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING: sometimes when i record games Start+Alt+R i get an annoying cracking sound... like this one timestamp https://youtu.be/ZHjUHRcXe2M?t=2017 help it's really annoying when i edit stuff :...
  10. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...