Windows 10: Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft.

Discus and support Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to log into my website, I get a notice from Microsoft. View below I am with Webador hosting. They Webador got back to me basically... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MariaMurphy2, May 16, 2020.

1. Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft.

Every time I try to log into my website, I get a notice from Microsoft. View below I am with Webador hosting. They Webador got back to me basically saying to go ahead and edit my website, which Microsoft is stopping me anyway nothing to worry about, that some people reported them and they are resolving the issue with Microsoft. I really think Webador should have notified their customers straight away, instead of me finding it out by getting this noticed when I tried to log in. I have asked Webador to keep me informed but they have not. So now I am not sure I can trust them or not. I paid a yearly subscription last week and this is my first time with them. I have to say their website builder/hosting is magnificent and I enjoy working in the back office, their software is super easy to use, so on that end I have no faults. Can anyone give me any advice on what to do next??? I am an artist and I am lost without my website and I am unable to upload any artwork.

Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft. dadf3c45-6cae-4976-94c6-fe323b8b63f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

MariaMurphy2, May 16, 2020

2. Notice of cookies and notice of privacy keep appearing on one website

Hello Ernst,

The notice regarding the usage of cookies on a website is normal. However, if it the notice shows up multiple times even when using different browsers, it might already be a misconfiguration on the website administrator's part. That being said, we'll need
    more information to properly isolate the possible causes of the issue. Please verify the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue isolated to the website you mentioned in your post?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when accessing the same website using a different device?
    • Does the same issue occur when you're connected to a different network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To verify the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC, click the Start button, type About
    your PC, and then press Enter.

Devlin Sco, May 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2020
  4. Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft.

Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft.

1. Can not edit my website because I got a notice from Microsoft. - Similar Threads - edit website got

2. i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...: **Title:** KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 Update Fails to Install **Body:** Hi Microsoft Community, I'm facing an issue with the recent KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 update on my Windows 11 machine. Every time I try to install it, **Details:** - Operating System: Windows 11-...
  3. i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...: **Title:** KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 Update Fails to Install **Body:** Hi Microsoft Community, I'm facing an issue with the recent KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 update on my Windows 11 machine. Every time I try to install it, **Details:** - Operating System: Windows 11-...
  4. I notice that some websites have thin font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im...
  5. I notice that some websites have thin font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im...
  6. I notice that some websites have thin font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how i can secure my website from malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how i can secure my website from malware.: i have a website. how i can make it secure on internet when it published publicly. what type of software is needed to secure it from malicious attacks....
  8. I got a virtual machine from microsofts website and uninstalled it but its still taking up...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got a virtual machine from microsofts website and uninstalled it but its still taking up...: So i got a virtual machine from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/ and cant remove storage.. anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Notices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Notices: I am running the 2004 version of Windows 10, OS build 1904.388. Ever since Windows upgraded to the 2004 version, when I first turn on my computer after it boots up, I get a notification that there is a problem with my Microsoft account. When I go to the settings and click on...
  10. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...: Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...