Windows 10: Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Discus and support Can not enable Memory Integrity. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherry R1, May 15, 2023.

1. Sherry R1 Win User

Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers."Rescanning produces no list of incompatible drivers. Not sure how to proceed.Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎9/‎29/‎2022 OS build 22621.1702

:)

Sherry R1, May 15, 2023
  2. yahanna Win User

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, May 15, 2023
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 15, 2023
  4. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Can not enable Memory Integrity.

1. Can not enable Memory Integrity. - Similar Threads - enable Memory Integrity

2. Unable to enable memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable memory integrity: Hi there,I'm having an issue due to not being able to turn the memory integrity function.I have followed other threads and deleted the drivers identified in the scan, but the problem still remains.Any suggestions that I could use?...
  3. How to enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  4. Can't enable Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Memory integrity: My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single...
  5. Can't enable Memory integrity

Can't enable Memory integrity: My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single...
  6. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  7. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  8. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  9. Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?: Can hyperthreading be enabled on personal laptops with Memory Integrity enabled in Windows 11 Pro 22H2? When hyperthreading is enabled, an event log entry showed mitigations not enabled for virtual machines. One of the personal laptops that is much older does not seem to have...
  10. Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?

Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?: Can hyperthreading be enabled on personal laptops with Memory Integrity enabled in Windows 11 Pro 22H2? When hyperthreading is enabled, an event log entry showed mitigations not enabled for virtual machines. One of the personal laptops that is much older does not seem to have...