Windows 10: can not find csv file

Discus and support can not find csv file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to import my contacts from outlook 2007 to outlook 2016. In order to do this I am instructed to import a comma separated value (CSV) file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frank1, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

can not find csv file

I am trying to import my contacts from outlook 2007 to outlook 2016. In order to do this I am instructed to import a comma separated value (CSV) file. But my computer (which is a brand new Dell) doesn't have one. Even my Excel has an extension different than .csv. I was able to import my mail boxes but not my contacts.

:)

Frank1, Oct 3, 2017

2. Windows file explorer

Where can I find the "export" in file explorer?

I am trying to export a "Contact file" file type to a "csv" file type.

brmickmous, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Read a .AGN FILE?

Go to the Windows Phone Marketplace

Search foir "AGN" and see what it brings up.

I search on AGN in the Marketplace, but my search didn't find any apps. You'll probably need to figure out what type of application was used to create the file and then search on that term. Even so, I really doubt you'll find an app that can use this file.

If it is a calendar file, your best bet is to import the file into a CSV file, then you can import the CSV file into the Calendar in your Microsoft account.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 3, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

can not find csv file

You have to make the .csv file first by exporting the Contacts from Outlook 2007 to a .csv file, them you can import them into Outlook 2016. Instruction here...
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...D0EAABAAA=2007

BTW, Excel can open .csv files, just double-click on one. The .csv format is also available on Excel's 'Save as...' but you'll be warned it won't save the formatting, just the data.

Bree, Oct 3, 2017
  5. Frank1 Win User
    That worked--thank you

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can not find csv file

1. can not find csv file - Similar Threads - find csv file

2. Can't find my downloaded csv file with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my downloaded csv file with windows 11: Hi, I'm used to download csv files from my bank, but I now have Windows 11 and can't find any newly downloaded csv files. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-downloaded-csv-file-with-windows-11/f53fd33d-a3f4-4ac2-88d1-c4e1bbc1b0fd
  3. Can't find my downloaded csv file with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my downloaded csv file with windows 11: Hi, I'm used to download csv files from my bank, but I now have Windows 11 and can't find any newly downloaded csv files. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-downloaded-csv-file-with-windows-11/f53fd33d-a3f4-4ac2-88d1-c4e1bbc1b0fd
  4. Retrieve file path changes into a CSV

Retrieve file path changes into a CSV: Hey everyone,I'm looking to do a large scale change in file structure but need a way to track changes in file paths.Ideally I'd need to be able to produce a machine readable list with the 'before' and 'after' file path names that can be used as input to a python script.I've...
  5. Retrieve file path changes into a CSV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve file path changes into a CSV: Hey everyone,I'm looking to do a large scale change in file structure but need a way to track changes in file paths.Ideally I'd need to be able to produce a machine readable list with the 'before' and 'after' file path names that can be used as input to a python script.I've...
  6. Retrieve file path changes into a CSV

7. Create csv file

Create csv file: How do I create a csv file from, my contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-csv-file/5f2fe32c-02eb-4a33-8f07-ff325c25e4a1
  8. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  9. Preview csv file no avaiable

Preview csv file no avaiable: I can't preview csv file on my laptop . This message is "No preview avaiable" I have installed Office 365 64bit , win 10 pro 64 bit. Excel version 16.0.11328.20420 . Anyone can help me ? Thanks...
  10. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...