Windows 10: can not find netcookies folder

Discus and support can not find netcookies folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I need to clean cookies manually, I tried c:\users\user\appdata but can not get, I set permission to show hidden files and folders still... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mailaty, Oct 7, 2015.

1. mailaty Win User

can not find netcookies folder

Hi.

I need to clean cookies manually, I tried c:\users\user\appdata but can not get, I set permission to show hidden files and folders still nothing.

Please help, Thanks.

:)

mailaty, Oct 7, 2015
  2. QuasiBozo Win User

Cookies

Thank you Dave for your quick response.

No error messages or issues that I'm aware of. A security scan routinely reveals this and I was just concerned if it was a safety problem. Should I mark it as an exclusion is now the question. It resides in my "NetCookies". The term "deprecated" just seemed
    it's negative, unwanted.

QuasiBozo, Oct 7, 2015
  3. CAN NOT FIND EMPTY FOLDERS

1) this computer

Pictures'

Documents

2) "no items matching your search"

3 all

BIGBERN(2), Oct 7, 2015
  4. can not find netcookies folder

Cluster Head, Oct 7, 2015
  5. mailaty Win User
    mailaty, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can not find netcookies folder

1. can not find netcookies folder - Similar Threads - find netcookies folder

2. Finding Email Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Email Folders: The hard drive on my machine recently failed to enable me to enter Windows 10. I had to resort to replacing the drive and installing Windows 10 and all my programs. I still have the hard drive and wish to: 1 - locate the mail folders on the drive in the hope I can...
  3. Bluetooth can not find devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth can not find devices: My bluetooth does not work. I have a desktop with the following attributes: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name HPRYZEN System Manufacturer...
  4. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Screenshots Folder: I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder. A few weeks ago, I...
  5. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: I get this message every time I start my computer :can not find script file c/users/perflogs/DCIM.JPG. I looked the perflogs file but the folder is empty (checked hidden files). Is there any solution for this error? How to remove this message that appears every time I start...
  6. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  7. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can anyone help me with this pop up saying "C:\Users\julietbarangan\AppData\Roaming\pmhcpjy\rrgvk.js"? It actually appears every time I used to turn on my laptop, I even used an anti-virus before but it just doesn't work. How I can eliminate that such thing? Thank you!...
  8. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not find script file: Getting constant messages popping up on screen of Can not find script file. C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\653CD80D-0C2C-6CF8-5B79-14DDA9D30D16\run20.vbs If I go to Roaming there are 2 copies of 653CD80D-0C2C-6CF8-5B79-14DDA9D30D16 both created 3 days ago about 4 hours...
  9. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can you please tell me how to correct this error. every time i open or restart this error popup. This is the Error (can not find script file "C:\Users\Publics\Libraries\Checks.vbs".) Please help me to correct this issue...
  10. Find number of folders in every sub-folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Find number of folders in every sub-folder: This is not exactly Windows questions. I wasn't too sure where to post, hence posting here. Admins, feel free to move to appropriate forum. Here is the task, I have 'C:\Data' folder that contains 1000s of folders. Each Subfolder should ideally contain one child folder in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netcookies folder