Windows 10: can not find netcookies folder

Discus and support can not find netcookies folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I need to clean cookies manually, I tried c:\users\user\appdata but can not get, I set permission to show hidden files and folders still... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mailaty, Oct 7, 2015.

1. mailaty Win User

can not find netcookies folder

Hi.

I need to clean cookies manually, I tried c:\users\user\appdata but can not get, I set permission to show hidden files and folders still nothing.

Please help, Thanks.

:)

mailaty, Oct 7, 2015
  2. QuasiBozo Win User

Cookies

Thank you Dave for your quick response.

No error messages or issues that I'm aware of. A security scan routinely reveals this and I was just concerned if it was a safety problem. Should I mark it as an exclusion is now the question. It resides in my "NetCookies". The term "deprecated" just seemed
    it's negative, unwanted.

QuasiBozo, Oct 7, 2015
  3. CAN NOT FIND EMPTY FOLDERS

1) this computer

Pictures'

Documents

2) "no items matching your search"

3 all

BIGBERN(2), Oct 7, 2015
  4. can not find netcookies folder

Cluster Head, Oct 7, 2015
  5. mailaty Win User
    mailaty, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can not find netcookies folder

1. can not find netcookies folder - Similar Threads - find netcookies folder

2. Finding "partial" folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding "partial" folders: Recently discovered that quite a few folders containing album tracks on my music server external drive are missing the music files. I have seen articles on how to search both internal and external drives for folders of a specified size and even show a selection box where size...
  3. Finding "partial" folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding "partial" folders: Recently discovered that quite a few folders containing album tracks on my music server external drive are missing the music files. I have seen articles on how to search both internal and external drives for folders of a specified size and even show a selection box where size...
  4. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?: I made a shortcut to a file messing around when i wanted to change the txt file icon to a folder, but, as always, its never that easy. the folder icons are not full, and i needed one of those, but overall, couldnt find one.I then looked for a Zipped/Compressed Folder image to...
  5. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?: I made a shortcut to a file messing around when i wanted to change the txt file icon to a folder, but, as always, its never that easy. the folder icons are not full, and i needed one of those, but overall, couldnt find one.I then looked for a Zipped/Compressed Folder image to...
  6. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i can not find my folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can not find my folder: i have win10. 4 days ago their was update for win. when the laptop was opened the desktop was changed may be it was temporaryi did not find my folders on the desktop. When i made search i found them on the user of mine on desktopi dragged them to the new desktop next morning...
  8. where can I find the spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find the spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-spamjunk-folder/aad4a017-100a-43b0-a73e-78f000ef8a70
  9. Can't find folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find folder: I use Robocopy to back files every night and the log file says there is an extra folder on the USB stick which is neither visible or hidden and when I try to access it (J:\Recovery via remote desktop) it says access denied, does anyone have any idea what is going on?...
  10. Finding Email Folders

Finding Email Folders: The hard drive on my machine recently failed to enable me to enter Windows 10. I had to resort to replacing the drive and installing Windows 10 and all my programs. I still have the hard drive and wish to: 1 - locate the mail folders on the drive in the hope I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netcookies

2. netcookies folder

3. cant find folder netcookies