Windows 10: Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js}

Discus and support Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js} in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System is giving me this error every single time i close it down. Can you tell me a way to fix it!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by md. habibullahsohan, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js}

System is giving me this error every single time i close it down. Can you tell me a way to fix it!!

:)

md. habibullahsohan, Oct 18, 2018

2. how to solve can not find script file "c:\users\sabbir\appdata\local\temp\setupm.js" problem?????????

how to solve can not find script file "c:\users\sabbir\appdata\local\temp\setupm.js" problem?????????
    Can not find script file  { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js} [​IMG]

sabbir_ahmed13, Oct 18, 2018
  3. SCRIPT FILE

SCRIPT FILE HOST

"C:\USERS\PC\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\SYSINFHX.DB"

ghalebalrashed, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js}

i am getting an error Cannot find script file " C:\users\user\appData\local\temp\system_api.vbs "

The message you see is the result of some infection that your virus scanner eliminated. To find the agent that is responsible for the error is tricky. However, you can get rid of the message like so:

• Mark the line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key +R, then Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.

cmd /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\AppData\local\temp\system_api.vbs" & pause

Frederik Long, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js}

1. Can not find script file { C:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\tempTETDJUV2BA.js} - Similar Threads - find script file

2. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: I keep getting this ca not find script fileC:\users\jonal\AppData\roaming\kSKXrcc\522.vbsI download mcafee to scan virus and it started popping out. What should i do to get rid of it? My laptop is so slow. How to make it fast?...
  3. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find script file: Hey there I've got a problem. Since a few weeks whenever I log in on my computer, I receive like 8-9 windows with the problem can not find script file. the thing is I couldn't find anything google since my problems doesn't have to do with vbs. At least I think so. The missing...
  4. can not find script file c:\users\18565\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows nt\mfc40.js...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not find script file c:\users\18565\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows nt\mfc40.js...: this message keeps popping up everytime i start my pc does anybody know how to fix this? i feel as if its the cause for Aura sync failing to install. even if not its annoying and id like it gone lol also sadly wont let me post the picture but i promise its happening :/...
  5. Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js"

Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js": [ATTACH] This error keeps popping up after I clear my Temp folder in %appdata% folder. I can't find any solution across the internet, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you very much....
  6. can not find script file "C:\win32System\Win32System.vbe".

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not find script file "C:\win32System\Win32System.vbe".: i have been getting this error on screen everytime i boot my laptop. can anyone help me in solving this issue. Also i face some display issue with few of apps like netflix and microsoft update assist . where content is not displaying full to the screen. Thank you in...
  7. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: I get this message every time I start my computer :can not find script file c/users/perflogs/DCIM.JPG. I looked the perflogs file but the folder is empty (checked hidden files). Is there any solution for this error? How to remove this message that appears every time I start...
  8. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  9. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can anyone help me with this pop up saying "C:\Users\julietbarangan\AppData\Roaming\pmhcpjy\rrgvk.js"? It actually appears every time I used to turn on my laptop, I even used an anti-virus before but it just doesn't work. How I can eliminate that such thing? Thank you!...
  10. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Recently a notification started to pop up on my screen with 10-15 minutes frequency. It says that windows cant open 1.vbs file which I believe is traces of the virus. My antivirus software probably got rid of it and left this script to trying open something that doesn't exist...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file:///C:/Users/Ethel Howarth/Downloads/Certificate_41939816.pdf

2. Master_x64.dll.vbs

3. can notfind script file c\users\wcoop\appdata

4. Fix Can Not find script file C:User\AppData\Local \Temp\setup.js,
  5. can not find script file c user hp app,
  6. can not find script file C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\IEData.js,
  7. C:/Users/App/Data/Local/Temp/setup.js,
  8. can not find script file in temp/setup.js,
  9. can not find script file windows system 32,
  10. can not find script host,
  11. windows script host can not find script file,