Windows 10: "Can not find script file" on startup

Discus and support "Can not find script file" on startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This dialog box pops up every time I start up windows. I cannot find a solution online for the problem. I have already tried running CC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenVea, Mar 14, 2019.

1. StevenVea Win User

"Can not find script file" on startup

"Can not find script file" on startup 04ac7ced-d453-42fb-b9d4-8b7c63c2cf5a?upload=true.jpg

This dialog box pops up every time I start up windows. I cannot find a solution online for the problem. I have already tried running CC Cleaner, and I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed.

:)

StevenVea, Mar 14, 2019
  2. sachind1 Win User

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Mar 14, 2019
  3. 20machinm Win User
    startup scripts

I want to put this command in a startup script:

xset m 0 0

I believe it disables mouse pointer acceleration and sets a common sensitivity. I can input this through the console but I want it to be permanent and so I think it needs to go in a startup script. How can I do this? I use Ubuntu (Hardy Heron).

Cheers.

20machinm, Mar 14, 2019
  4. "Can not find script file" on startup

Vista 64-bit startup script needed ...

You don't want a script, you want to execute a single command on startup. Startup is exactly for that. You can simply add arguments to your shortcut.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

"Can not find script file" on startup

1. "Can not find script file" on startup - Similar Threads - find script file

2. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: I keep getting this ca not find script fileC:\users\jonal\AppData\roaming\kSKXrcc\522.vbsI download mcafee to scan virus and it started popping out. What should i do to get rid of it? My laptop is so slow. How to make it fast?...
  3. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find script file: Hey there I've got a problem. Since a few weeks whenever I log in on my computer, I receive like 8-9 windows with the problem can not find script file. the thing is I couldn't find anything google since my problems doesn't have to do with vbs. At least I think so. The missing...
  4. Can not find script file error on startup.

Can not find script file error on startup.: I am receiving error on windows startup every time. my windows is updated. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-error-on-startup/db172512-fa06-45c5-8ed0-c22962268e37
  5. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: [ATTACH] every time open a computer will show this error message how can i fix this please help me it's so annoying Thank you (Moved from th-th to en-us)...
  6. Can not find script file- Error on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not find script file- Error on startup: Hello, [ATTACH]I'm getting "can not find script file" error on startup. Please help me in fixing this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-error-on-startup/936798aa-4c33-4888-81bd-f911b9941858
  7. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: I get this message every time I start my computer :can not find script file c/users/perflogs/DCIM.JPG. I looked the perflogs file but the folder is empty (checked hidden files). Is there any solution for this error? How to remove this message that appears every time I start...
  8. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  9. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can anyone help me with this pop up saying "C:\Users\julietbarangan\AppData\Roaming\pmhcpjy\rrgvk.js"? It actually appears every time I used to turn on my laptop, I even used an anti-virus before but it just doesn't work. How I can eliminate that such thing? Thank you!...
  10. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Recently a notification started to pop up on my screen with 10-15 minutes frequency. It says that windows cant open 1.vbs file which I believe is traces of the virus. My antivirus software probably got rid of it and left this script to trying open something that doesn't exist...