Windows 10: Can not find script file osutils.vbs

Discus and support Can not find script file osutils.vbs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i was trying to download a game yesterday, few other softwares accidently got downloaded and installed on my pc (chrominuim, goodgame empire, etc)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CemalBengüdeniz, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Can not find script file osutils.vbs

When i was trying to download a game yesterday, few other softwares accidently got downloaded and installed on my pc (chrominuim, goodgame empire, etc) After a while i began to experience black screen problems and immediately uninstalled the unwanted softwares. (except one). I did a brief search on the internet and found out that i was up against a malware problem. So i downloaded this highly suggested malware software ( malwarebytes ), i ran a scan and deleted all the threats and black screen is gone away.

But i cannot get rid of this ''goodgame empire'' software, which doesnt show itself on my pc but its on my apps list, whenever i try to uninstall that i get the following error: can not find script file..... osutils.vbs (image can be found in attachment). This error only appears when i try to uninstall that software, it doesnt appear on startup or something as other people who had a similar kind of problem. ( i tried all of the solutions written for them but none of them worked )

I dont know how safe my computer is, but i really dont like seeing that goodgame empire on my apps list. Any help is highly appreciated.

Can not find script file osutils.vbs cd4dd1a2-3def-48c5-b6a8-aad119ac5fc1?upload=true.jpg

:)

CemalBengüdeniz, Sep 7, 2019
  2. 1362NH Win User

Cannot find script file 1.vbs

I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying

Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs"

I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error.

1362NH, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Running a VB Script File Using Windows 10 Task Scheduler

You can invoke VB scripts through the Task Scheduler, same as batch files or .exe files. What problem do you actually have? What is the script you run? Is it supposed to be interactive?

There is little difference between cscript.exe and wscript.exe. When you run cscript.exe you will open a black Command Processor window (cmd.exe). With wscript.exe you won't. Furthermore, the instruction wscript.echo will do different things:

• Under cscript.exe: Write a line of text in the Command Processor window.
    • Under wscript.exe: Generate message box.
    This difference is important for scripts being invoked by the Task Scheduler.

Frederik Long, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Can not find script file osutils.vbs

Cannot find script file 1.vbs

Hi,

Courtesy of DaveM121, an exit script can be used if Malwarebytes hasn't helped.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Right-click your Desktop and choose New - Text Document

Put this text in that file:

Wscript.Quit

Then click File - Save As

At the bottom of the save as dialog, set save as type to *.*

Save the files as 1.vbs

Note you must enter the vbs file extension yourself

Right click STart>Run.

Enter the following path and press OK.

C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile

Copy that file from your Desktop into that folder

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Can not find script file osutils.vbs

1. Can not find script file osutils.vbs - Similar Threads - find script file

2. Can not find script file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not find script file.: Hi guys, Right now, my PC pop-up these two Windows Script Host errors.1. Can not find script file "C:\ProgranData\LED\ISO\LED.vbs."2. Can not find script file "C:\ProgramData\Desk\Microsoft\Cotrl.vbs"Could you please advise is there any suggestion fix these errors?...
  3. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: I keep getting this ca not find script fileC:\users\jonal\AppData\roaming\kSKXrcc\522.vbsI download mcafee to scan virus and it started popping out. What should i do to get rid of it? My laptop is so slow. How to make it fast?...
  4. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find script file: Hey there I've got a problem. Since a few weeks whenever I log in on my computer, I receive like 8-9 windows with the problem can not find script file. the thing is I couldn't find anything google since my problems doesn't have to do with vbs. At least I think so. The missing...
  5. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: [ATTACH] every time open a computer will show this error message how can i fix this please help me it's so annoying Thank you (Moved from th-th to en-us)...
  6. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: I get this message every time I start my computer :can not find script file c/users/perflogs/DCIM.JPG. I looked the perflogs file but the folder is empty (checked hidden files). Is there any solution for this error? How to remove this message that appears every time I start...
  7. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  8. Cannot find script file 1.vbs

Cannot find script file 1.vbs: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs" I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error....
  9. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can anyone help me with this pop up saying "C:\Users\julietbarangan\AppData\Roaming\pmhcpjy\rrgvk.js"? It actually appears every time I used to turn on my laptop, I even used an anti-virus before but it just doesn't work. How I can eliminate that such thing? Thank you!...
  10. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Recently a notification started to pop up on my screen with 10-15 minutes frequency. It says that windows cant open 1.vbs file which I believe is traces of the virus. My antivirus software probably got rid of it and left this script to trying open something that doesn't exist...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot find script file osutils.vbs

2. download osutils.vbs

3. osutils.vbs是什么

4. c:/users/samue/AppData/raoming/GoodgameEmipire/osutils.vbs,
  5. file:///C:/Users/18329/AppData/Roaming/Goodgame Empire/osutils.vbs,
  6. can not find script file osutills.vbs