Windows 10: can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist

Discus and support can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can't find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist. Layout changed about a month or so ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by searstower, Apr 10, 2021.

1. can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist

can't find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist. Layout changed about a month or so ago

:)

searstower, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

Money App has Lost the Watchlist

The latest Money app has lost my watchlist which is empty. I've reset & reinstalled the app and my stock data is still listed on MSN. Have othes had this issue which is probably a bug?

Steve C, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Money App has Lost the Watchlist

As I understand it, the Money app gets the watchlist data from your watchlist on MSN. The MSN data on the web is fine but the Money app does not synchronise on any account on any PC. I've left a feedback report.

Steve C, Apr 10, 2021
  4. James897 Win User

can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist

Watchlist in Money

Following my upgrade to W10 I find I have to keep resetting my Watchlist in Money. How do I save the Watchlist to avoid this?

James897, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist

1. can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist - Similar Threads - find tab adding

2. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  3. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  4. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  5. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  6. MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING: TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-transaction-tab-missing/c5d46506-b5f2-4512-9eba-ef302d8cadb1
  7. How can I save my MONEY watchlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I save my MONEY watchlist: How can I save my MONEY watchlist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-my-money-watchlist/2ff7a4c0-5a99-4a2b-9034-a9d6688a5a18
  8. transaction forms microsoft money

transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  9. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Customization
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/transaction-forms-microsoft-money/7a2eb5e5-e3cc-43f8-a251-9d1850af49d4
  10. Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

Money App - Watchlist Deleted!: I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty and there are feedback reports confirming the same behaviour. I guess this is another sloppy software engineering effort by...