Windows 10: Can not fresh restart my PC

Discus and support Can not fresh restart my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried every option possible. When i go to setting and go to recovery when i click on "Get Started" nothing happens. I have tried getting into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike4284, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Mike4284 Win User

Can not fresh restart my PC

I have tried every option possible. When i go to setting and go to recovery when i click on "Get Started" nothing happens. I have tried getting into Advanced boot options also but I cant not get into that either. I have tried through CMD and every option available to get to it and nothing works my PC just resets that's it.

:)

Mike4284, Dec 19, 2018

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Fresh restart of PC, now OS gone, how to reinstall using USB

Recently my computer has been running very slowly (for no apparent reason, as all my hardware, software, drivers, etc... are up to date and functional...) Anyway, I did a complete restart, meaning I erased every file my computer has ever stored in order to start fresh and hopefully solve these performance issues. However, now when I boot up my computer I am greeted with the message, "An operating system wasn't found..." So, I hopped on my Mac and downloaded Windows 10 onto a flash drive, which I then plugged into my PC. However, nothing has changed. After researching some on the Internet, I found Looking to install Windows 10 on your PC?, which told me to "press any key to boot from the USB flash drive". This did not work, and now I am here to ask you geniuses the same thing I asked Google... How do I make this work? What steps do I need to take?

Recap:

• Fresh Restart of PC (No OS, no files, no nothing).
    • Downloaded Windows 10 from Mac onto USB.
    • Plugged USB into PC.
    • Nothing's happening!!

Anything II, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Can not fresh restart my PC [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Can not fresh restart my PC [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Can not fresh restart my PC - Similar Threads - fresh restart

2. Restart my computer with a fresh copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart my computer with a fresh copy of windows 10: I lost my key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-my-computer-with-a-fresh-copy-of-windows/8de8be5c-359a-41ff-a50c-d237c8e1d968
  3. Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11: hello everyone, i need some help with my msi pe60 laptop running win11 . i bought a Nvme ssd 970 evo , installed it everything work good but when i restarted my laptop it directly go in bios menu again and again. nd i try to change boot sequence i can't see my ssd in booth...
  4. Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11: hello everyone, i need some help with my msi pe60 laptop running win11 . i bought a Nvme ssd 970 evo , installed it everything work good but when i restarted my laptop it directly go in bios menu again and again. nd i try to change boot sequence i can't see my ssd in booth...
  5. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  6. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  7. Why does my fresh install of Windows keeps restarting indefinitely and becomes unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my fresh install of Windows keeps restarting indefinitely and becomes unresponsive...: Basically, I’ve installed Windows some 12 times already in different hdds and ssds and all of them give me the same message every time, shortly after crashing and becoming unresponsive to even the power button, I’ve checked all the BIOS settings, set all the drives to GPT and...
  8. Windows service power cause PC freeze or restart on fresh windows 10 install.

Windows service power cause PC freeze or restart on fresh windows 10 install.: Hello, I recently had to re-Insall windows on my PC, windows 10 22h2. after the install and the system primary initialized and restarted, i found that PC hard freeze in less than 2 min of startup, it is completely unresponsive to any action. and sometimes it restarts instead...
  9. Windows service power cause PC freeze or restart on fresh windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows service power cause PC freeze or restart on fresh windows 10 install.: Hello, I recently had to re-Insall windows on my PC, windows 10 22h2. after the install and the system primary initialized and restarted, i found that PC hard freeze in less than 2 min of startup, it is completely unresponsive to any action. and sometimes it restarts instead...
  10. Windows service power cause PC freeze or restart on fresh windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging