Windows 10: Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

Discus and support Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer:Model: Wacom Mobile Studio Pro old generation DTH-W1320 Processor: Intel i7Memory: 16 MBIOS: Insyde H20 Background maybe not so important: I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carl Johansson1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

Computer:Model: Wacom Mobile Studio Pro old generation DTH-W1320 Processor: Intel i7Memory: 16 MBIOS: Insyde H20 Background maybe not so important: I was using my Mobile Studio Pro computer and after a promt for an update I started to run it. Somewhere in the middle of the update the battery was drained out I thought it was connected to the wall, but it was not. I restarted and everything went crazy. Colours everywhere and I could sort of see the login, enough to try to login but the computer did not respond to it. I tried alot of things, like repair system, go back to older version etc,

:)

Carl Johansson1, Aug 19, 2022

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Aug 19, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

1. Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash - Similar Threads - install clean Mobile

2. Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash: Computer:Model: Wacom Mobile Studio Pro old generation DTH-W1320 Processor: Intel i7Memory: 16 MBIOS: Insyde H20 Background maybe not so important: I was using my Mobile Studio Pro computer and after a promt for an update I started to run it. Somewhere in the middle of the...
  3. Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not install clean windows 10 on my Mobile Studio Pro old generation after crash: Computer:Model: Wacom Mobile Studio Pro old generation DTH-W1320 Processor: Intel i7Memory: 16 MBIOS: Insyde H20 Background maybe not so important: I was using my Mobile Studio Pro computer and after a promt for an update I started to run it. Somewhere in the middle of the...
  4. 10 pro after a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 pro after a clean install: I made a clean install Win 10 Pro but it only installed Win 10 home. How can I get Pro? I tried the process of changing product key with the key from before the clean install. Thanks...
  5. 10 pro after a clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 pro after a clean install: I made a clean install Win 10 Pro but it only installed Win 10 home. How can I get Pro? I tried the process of changing product key with the key from before the clean install. Thanks...
  6. 10 pro after a clean install

7. Crash after clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash after clean install of windows 10: Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Recently had some BSOD drama and was unable to log back in, I have my OS on its own drive so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 2 days ago. I just had a crash for the first time, system service exception. I was hoping someone...
  8. clean installation Windows 10 pro

clean installation Windows 10 pro: I had made a stick from the MCT but read it was for other pcs -I plan on getting one so it is not a waste. However, in looking for the best way to do a clean install of my pc with Win 10 Pro I got confused. I do not not have the 25 characters. I have an upgrade. Should I do...
  9. Windows 10 pro. clean install.

Windows 10 pro. clean install.: Hi, I am running windows 10 pro. 32 bit on a HP laptop. It was a upgrade from assistive technology which I'm using. How do I do a clean install of windows 10 pro. And install a 64 bit this time. And I have a flash drive 16 GB. Will someone walk me through it please....
  10. Windows 10 pro upgrade pack can not be used after a clean install

Windows 10 pro upgrade pack can not be used after a clean install: So here is the situation, I have a dell desktop with OEM windows 10 HOME. Early this year, I purchased a windows 10 pro upgrade pack from Microsoft Store. Recently I decided to install a ssd to motherboard and move windows 10 to it. I did a clean install of windows on the...