Windows 10: Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.

Discus and support Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. I can see that my device is linked to my account. I am getting message below. what am i missing?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lynchman1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. lynchman1 Win User

Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.

Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. I can see that my device is linked to my account.

I am getting message below. what am i missing?

Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. [​IMG]

:)

lynchman1, Mar 31, 2020

2. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. - Similar Threads - install Microsoft app

2. How to link my device with microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to link my device with microsoft store?: I need to link my device to microsoft store to download apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-link-my-device-with-microsoft-store/1b4ccd51-1455-4f19-bf79-f74be3034256
  3. How can I install apps on my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install apps on my device?: When a try to install a app on the Microsoft Store it seis Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-apps-on-my-device/bef22d1e-57c7-4528-bcf2-a189dc02a84e
  4. How can I install apps on my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install apps on my device?: When a try to install a app on the Microsoft Store it seis Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-apps-on-my-device/bef22d1e-57c7-4528-bcf2-a189dc02a84e
  5. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...
  6. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...
  7. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  8. Microsoft Device Linking?

Microsoft Device Linking?: Im trying to get Sims 4 on my laptop because i bought it last year. I got it off of the online version of the microsoft store. It says I've purchased the game but when i try downloading it it tells me i dont have any devices linked to download it on, but when i go look at my...
  9. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams: this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go...
  10. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams: this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go...