Windows 10: Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

Discus and support Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jess A1, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Jess A1 Win User

Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have tried running it as administrator and compatibility mode but nothing has worked so far.

:)

Jess A1, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

1. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - install Microsoft Visual

2. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: This has been asked before and the threads are locked, it worked for some but not me. This is a new laptop running windows 11 and I have gone through all the updates that it is offering me. I tried to install a program and it could not find "vc_runtimeminimum_x64.msi". I...
  3. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: This has been asked before and the threads are locked, it worked for some but not me. This is a new laptop running windows 11 and I have gone through all the updates that it is offering me. I tried to install a program and it could not find "vc_runtimeminimum_x64.msi". I...
  4. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11: I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have...
  5. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: Hello, I have been trying to install the Microsoft Visal C++ 2022 Redistrubutable package. I have encountered this error, since I've installed Scarlett Focusrite Drivers in my laptop, and they required me to update my Visual C++ and when I tried installing this error has been...
  6. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: Hello, I have been trying to install the Microsoft Visal C++ 2022 Redistrubutable package. I have encountered this error, since I've installed Scarlett Focusrite Drivers in my laptop, and they required me to update my Visual C++ and when I tried installing this error has been...
  7. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package: Dear Community,I have a laptop, running Windows 10 operating system. I have the Firefox browser installed. Would like to ask the community a very specific question, please? I am currently on a course of Ethical Hacking, and have been asked by the tutor to download the...
  8. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package: Dear Community,I have a laptop, running Windows 10 operating system. I have the Firefox browser installed. Would like to ask the community a very specific question, please? I am currently on a course of Ethical Hacking, and have been asked by the tutor to download the...
  9. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

10. Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 Redistributable 2012 fails to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 Redistributable 2012 fails to install: I am trying to install this redistributale (2012) and it fails to install. I need this because many games require this and they do not run properly or just fail to install as I am missing this. I have all of the other Redistibutales and this is the only one i have a problem...