Windows 10: can not install update

Discus and support can not install update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can not install update with these error. please help. thanks 2019-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4489868)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DontTrust, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DontTrust Win User

can not install update

can not install update with these error. please help. thanks

2019-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4489868) - Error 0x80070020

:)

DontTrust, Mar 15, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 15, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond can not install update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 15, 2019
  4. can not install update

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

can not install update

1. can not install update - Similar Threads - install update

2. Games missing from PC after installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games missing from PC after installing updates: I installed the old games from Windows 7 but updates regularly wipe them and then they have to be installed again. Why can't M$ just leave the changes I make alone? Other things that I managed to uninstall come back. Why? Thankfully Linux allows me to set my computer up...
  3. Whoever thought that forcing Windows updates to install whether you want them or not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whoever thought that forcing Windows updates to install whether you want them or not...: Should be fired, what a joke. Its too bad because this operating system generally runs pretty fast. I just bought a new gaming laptop, I get little lag shudders during updates, go to my task manager, and gee guess what some stupid antimalware, Cortana, or windows update...
  4. After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...

After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...: I have a new computer (Dell XPS 8930) and have Windows 10 Pro. I did the update on the night of 06/13/19. The next day when I started up my computer it would crash after about two minutes. After a lengthy process of disabling programs through System Configuration and...
  5. unable to install windows update

unable to install windows update: Hi Team, I am not able to update window whenever I try to, I get error message. I have complaint about it to the support team but due to time issue I am not able to resolve this issue. The case number is1473726532. Could any one look into it from the support team and help....
  6. BSoD after Failing to Install "Windows Feature Updates"

BSoD after Failing to Install "Windows Feature Updates": I've been getting the following BSoD message Stop code: system thread exception What Failed: AppleUSBVhci.sys My computer had been failing to install the latest Windows "Features Update" for two weeks now, always getting nearly 80% before failing. Finally, yesterday, it...
  7. impossible to install may update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    impossible to install may update: Windows update will not list it to me. I already downloaded the image i already tried to use microsoft media creation tool i already tried serverl cmd commands and windows repairs via dism also tried to force to use the download image file. Regardless what i do it always...
  8. Windows 10 update won't successfully installed after system migration to SSD

Windows 10 update won't successfully installed after system migration to SSD: -----I'm not asking for an urgent solution here, Because both my friend and I have met this problem and tried all the ways we can find on all sources----- -------------------------------------Just hope the developers can aware of...
  9. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c
  10. No audio output device installed on tablet after updating to latest windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output device installed on tablet after updating to latest windows 10 version 1903: I updated my tablet with latest windows 10 version 1903 and now it says there is no audio output device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-installed-on-tablet-after/29c0b5ce-7b43-424d-be3b-5191caefc7ac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble install kb4489868