Windows 10: Can not install window 10 from external HDD

Discus and support Can not install window 10 from external HDD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear all I try in stall windows 10 from externall HDD, but my PC show the massage as the below. My PC is Lenovo Ideapad C340. What should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kimchongseng, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Can not install window 10 from external HDD

Dear all

I try in stall windows 10 from externall HDD, but my PC show the massage as the below.

My PC is Lenovo Ideapad C340.

What should I do?Can not install window 10 from external HDD [​IMG]

:)

kimchongseng, Oct 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
  3. external HDD

Hi,

Usually, this problem occur due to software incompatibility or corrupted USB drivers. For us to better assist you, we would like to clarify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Which driver did you uninstall? Have you reinstall the driver? If yes, how did you reinstall the driver?
    • Have you check if the external HDD is visible in Device Manager?

If the issue still persists after uninstalling some games, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. If you're using the latest Windows 10 version, follow these steps on how to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 12, 2019
  4. dermy Win User

Can not install window 10 from external HDD

External HDDs

Hi i had a seagate freeagent (external) which stopped working so i bought another enclosure and the hdd kept disconnecting/reconnecting in windows 8.1, so i boht another enclosure and also the same thing. Iv tried a different hdd and all hdds work perfectly when plugged directly into sata ports on the board, are there any other steps i can try or do you think iv just been unlucky with enclosures?

dermy, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Can not install window 10 from external HDD

1. Can not install window 10 from external HDD - Similar Threads - install window external

2. Windows from SSD to External HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows from SSD to External HDD: I am attempting to move Windows from a pre-installed m.2 SSD to a new external HDDSeagate in my brother's HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. The reason for this swap is because he has purchased a new SSD that has more storage than the current one. The PC did not have an internal HDD...
  3. Windows from SSD to External HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows from SSD to External HDD: I am attempting to move Windows from a pre-installed m.2 SSD to a new external HDDSeagate in my brother's HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. The reason for this swap is because he has purchased a new SSD that has more storage than the current one. The PC did not have an internal HDD...
  4. Windows 10 deleting files from external hdd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 deleting files from external hdd: Windows keeps deleting stuff from my external drive including very large files for games on steam, how do I fix it from deleting stuff again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-deleting-files-from-external-hdd/f27da770-d492-4bd0-be55-9cef2a000e68
  5. Installing Windows 10 on External HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on External HDD: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on an external HDD connected to my 2016 Macbook Pro. There are some Windows apps I need to run, but it's not feasible for me to buy a separate Windows machine, and my 256GB SSD doesn't have room for a Windows partition. I've gotten as far as...
  6. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...
  7. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...
  8. How can I install Windows 10 on a external hdd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I install Windows 10 on a external hdd: I'm running a Linux system and I'm looking to install Windows 10 on a external hard drive. submitted by /u/Ron_999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvr5m3/how_can_i_install_windows_10_on_a_external_hdd/
  9. How to install Windows 10 on external HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 on external HDD: Hello, I have an external HDD. I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise which I have purchased recently. Please guide me, if possible step by step on how to install Windows 10 on external HDD. Thanks, Siddarth Hegde...
  10. can i install win 10 from hdd to another hdd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i install win 10 from hdd to another hdd?: i just bought new hdd and i want to install win 10 on it. i have a working win 10 and win 10 iso, can i just install win 10 to my other hard drive without usb or dvd? 23799

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can u download windows 10 on external hdd