Windows 10: Can not install windows 10 or windows 11

Discus and support Can not install windows 10 or windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a dell inspiron 15 3576 laptop with 12gb ram. I ran windows 10 without any issues for many months since the laptop also came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Madhuka Jayathilaka, May 21, 2024.

1. Can not install windows 10 or windows 11

Hello everyone, I have a dell inspiron 15 3576 laptop with 12gb ram. I ran windows 10 without any issues for many months since the laptop also came with that OS. recently due to some battery failure, laptop got suddenly off and the windows files got corrupted. I tried many things to recover it but at the end i had to chose the clean windows installation option. So i made a bootable windows 10 using official windows tool and plugged it in. When i boot in to the usb, the laptop got stuck on thr Dell loading screen where the loading circle kept rotating for hours. After some force restarts it fin

:)

Madhuka Jayathilaka, May 21, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2024
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 21, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can not install windows 10 or windows 11

Delta6326, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Can not install windows 10 or windows 11

1. Can not install windows 10 or windows 11 - Similar Threads - install

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete: Hello, I'm trying to re-download all of my Microsoft Visual C++ including x86 and x64. I've downloaded all of them except for one. I tried downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64. Still, once it's done verifying the files it says that it is waiting for another install...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete: Hello, I'm trying to re-download all of my Microsoft Visual C++ including x86 and x64. I've downloaded all of them except for one. I tried downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64. Still, once it's done verifying the files it says that it is waiting for another install...
  4. Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am trying to do the mentioned update. but getting the following error .I have checked date and time ,it is fine. then i have turn on SSL 3.0Use TLS 1.0Use TLS 1.1Use TLS 1.2 ,BUt still i am getting the same erroranyone help me with this....
  5. Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am trying to do the mentioned update. but getting the following error .I have checked date and time ,it is fine. then i have turn on SSL 3.0Use TLS 1.0Use TLS 1.1Use TLS 1.2 ,BUt still i am getting the same erroranyone help me with this....
  6. Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Keeps on getting error when installing update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps on getting error when installing update: This is really giving me a headache! I'm not getting this kind of issue on my other device. Can someone help me to fix my Windows computer? It keeps saying Windows update service is not running which it should....
  8. Keeps on getting error when installing update

Keeps on getting error when installing update: This is really giving me a headache! I'm not getting this kind of issue on my other device. Can someone help me to fix my Windows computer? It keeps saying Windows update service is not running which it should....
  9. Windows update Install error - 0x80070643.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Install error - 0x80070643.: One of the latest update I got for Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.415.328.0 - Current Channel Broadis giving an error of Install error - 0x80070643.I already cleared the SoftwareDistribution folder and i also tried the sfc...
  10. Windows update Install error - 0x80070643.

Windows update Install error - 0x80070643.: One of the latest update I got for Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.415.328.0 - Current Channel Broadis giving an error of Install error - 0x80070643.I already cleared the SoftwareDistribution folder and i also tried the sfc...