Windows 10: Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool

Discus and support Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why can I not install Windows File Recovery? Here is the message that I get "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thwackdown, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool

Why can I not install Windows File Recovery? Here is the message that I get

"It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to you Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with you Microsoft account."

:)

Thwackdown, Jun 29, 2020
  2. dually Win User

Installing Drivers in Recovery M4 SSD

I can't seem to figure out how to install drivers so that can copy my system image to new laptop hard drive. I went as far as to install a new inactivated windows 7 onto the hard drive so I know it works, but when I point recovery at C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys, I got an error something along the lines of "not relevant to system hardware" (or something like that I forget the exact wording).

I can list the drive in diskpart, and I made sure it is not excluded for copying the image, but after 3 days of fiddling, I still can't get it to work. Where is the driver that I need for recovery to be able to install an image to the new hard drive? I checked crucial website, but they don't seem to list drivers for M4. I assume that since I was able to install a fresh inactivated Windows 7 from a startup disk that the driver I need would be somewhere in that system so maybe I'm just pointing recovery at the wrong file?

dually, Jun 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool

recovery tool for lumia 925

Hi, lumia 925 user.

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community.

We'd suggest you use the Windows Recovery Tool. Please see the following steps below.

When the installation has finished, start the application and the main screen will appear:

Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool 3a5d28e0-187b-4669-bfa9-8ff4ab5c9aab.png

• The procedure to restore your phone using Windows Device Recovery Tool is as follows:
    1. Connect the phone to your PC (using the USB cable that came with the phone).
    2. After a few seconds the PC should find the phone and you'll see the Phone Selection screen. Click your phone in this screen to select it.
    3. The latest available firmware version for your device will be shown. Click the 'Install software'/'Reinstall software' button to flash your phone
    Windows Device Recovery Tool will then download and install the latest firmware + OS available for your phone.

Note: Your phone will be reset to factory status when using this tool.
    You may also try
    Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

Please let us know if this helps.

Marcel Dio, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool

1. Can Not Install Windows File Recovery Tool - Similar Threads - Install File Recovery

2. Recovery problem after media tool installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problem after media tool installation: I messed up my partitions while trying to resize them and got a blue screen that has taken me two days to be even able to boot up my pc HP Pavillion Laptop 14-dvxx. I had difficulty in doing the reinstall as some drivers were missing but I have managed to install from the...
  3. Recovery problem after media tool installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem after media tool installation: I messed up my partitions while trying to resize them and got a blue screen that has taken me two days to be even able to boot up my pc HP Pavillion Laptop 14-dvxx. I had difficulty in doing the reinstall as some drivers were missing but I have managed to install from the...
  4. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vaitwhen i try to download i receive an error:...
  5. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vaitwhen i try to download i receive an error:...
  6. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vait...
  7. Windows Phone Recovery Tool installation problem

Windows Phone Recovery Tool installation problem: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. Now I am facing a problem during installation of software Windows Phone recovery tool version: 3.14.07501. After clicking "install" and giving admin permission, it starts initializing process. After few moments it stuck into...
  8. windows 10 recovery tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 recovery tool: recovery tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-tool/792134a5-3584-4d5c-87fc-ca7f0d9bb664
  9. Recovery tool

Recovery tool: I tried to create a recovery usb, but got message that it couldn't because some files are missing. Help? Can I use the windows media creation tool to repair missing files? Thanks...
  10. Good data recovery tool for deleted files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good data recovery tool for deleted files?: I ran an Acronis "Cleanup" utility that supposedly completely removes Acronis products from a computer. Either I had a serious disk problem at the same time, or it also deletes backup files ... including non-Acronis backup files. Is there a good, safe, reputable data recovery...