Windows 10: can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update

Discus and support can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update. It shows in my famil account ut none of the lock screen works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farshid farazmand, Nov 28, 2022.

1. can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update

I can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update. It shows in my famil account ut none of the lock screen works

:)

farshid farazmand, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Nov 28, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 28, 2022
  4. can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update

Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update

1. can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update - Similar Threads - lock child update

2. Child password lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child password lock: Can’t get by the Lock Screen with her password. It’s saying disabled with multiple failed attempts. But no way to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-password-lock/3c00e4d4-6c00-45bd-9289-f40860ea8e09
  3. can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update: I can not lock my child PC after windows 11 update. It shows in my famil account ut none of the lock screen works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-lock-my-child-pc-after-windows-11-update/8baaa39e-4036-44f3-b33e-9544cb94b25f
  4. child lock

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    child lock: my computer is on child lock and i bought this computer new and this is the first time this has happened to me and i dont know how to get off it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-lock/6d76e113-bc56-4574-9aef-275c75677bae
  5. child lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    child lock: my computer is on child lock and i bought this computer new and this is the first time this has happened to me and i dont know how to get off it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-lock/6d76e113-bc56-4574-9aef-275c75677bae
  6. child lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC locked after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC locked after windows update: My HP PC did an update and when restarted it was locked asking for a password that was never setup. I never had to use a password to enter my computer. I don't know what to do. It won't let me do anything. Please help....
  8. PC locked after windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC locked after windows update: My HP PC did an update and when restarted it was locked asking for a password that was never setup. I never had to use a password to enter my computer. I don't know what to do. It won't let me do anything. Please help....
  9. PC locked after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Locking down a pc to prevent a child ' hacking' it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locking down a pc to prevent a child ' hacking' it: Windows 10 pro 64bit Previousy I installed kids wartch on my sons pc, but he insisted on keeping his count as admin, but eventually he decided to disable kidswatch. i intend installing it again but keeping his account as local user....intend disabling various things in...